Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Rimweb.in Celebrates Its Second Anniversary !

Hello!

It’s great to share with you the 2nd Anniversary of RIMweb.in!

It has always seemed possible and today we are here celebrating an occasion close to our hearts! With a robust online community of 5700+ members and 45000+ posts for an Indian Forum, speaks for itself!

Keeping in sync with the latest happenings in the telecom & communications industry in India, RIMweb.in has always received commendable support from all you members! Not to forget, RIMweb.in is an unbiased independent public discussion forum for the Reliance IndiaMobile (RIM/RIP) Subscribers Community. Today we can proudly say that the discussion forum has managed to help and support fellow members for all their queries, grievances and become a platform for sharing experiences in an efficient and effective manner.

With some energetic members on board, the online forum has managed to flow out in the offline mode with regular RIMweb Meets in different parts of the country. With some successful beginnings like the First RIMweb Mumbai Meet and the upcoming RIMweb Meet-II (hats off to our moderator, Mr.Ashok Karkera for organising the event) with an intent of giving back to the society, members of the forum have actually knit together in a large manner to raise an opinion.

From RIMweb.com to RIMweb.in, a long plausible journey has left its marks on the Internet and in the hearts of many, individually. For the spirit to be alive, and innovations always on hands; RIMweb.com was moved to a more Indian domain and hence, RIMweb.in!

With the new License for Invision Power Board, RIMweb.in is committed to stay here for long and augment the work done by the members.

The first ever RIMweb Lotto Contest, forthcoming Monthly Contests (Lotto Contests, Review Rewards, etc.) & other initiatives including a full fledged Mobile (CDMA-GSM) & Mobile Accessories shopping mall website, we hope to always keep the spirit and essence of this community alive!

On behalf of all the members & moderators at RIMweb.in, we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too !

Congratulations once again to you, for the 2nd Anniversary of the RIMweb Community! Looking forward to seeing more of you at the forums!

greeting1.gif

With Best Regards,

The RIMweb.in Team

Very very happy birthday. Many more happy returns.

I wish all the success for the future years. :P:wacko:

It was wonderful association for me with RIMweb in past few months.

Its educative,informative and fun-filled.

I would say its a wonderful community service. Hats off to all who are administratively invovlved.

I never thought in India peolple will be happy to spend time discussing something other than Cinema that too without expecting any financial returns.

I'm happy today that we and India as a whole have matured enough to discuss good things for good purpose.

Best wishes

:thumb::thumb::thumb::blink::cheer::cheer::P:wacko::(:thumb::victory::victory::clap::victory::punk:

nothing can be said on this occasion 5700+ members with sooo many posts

i think its tooo small to call this is forum now! its mother of all forums :lol:

happy bbday RIMweb :biggrinthumb:

Happie Birthday to you

Happie Birthday to you

Happie Birthday Happie Birthday

HAPPIE BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :P

Rimweb rocks man!! I am priviledged to be here on rimweb's 2nd birthday. This is simply one of the best Indian forums. I have seen many other Indian forums which can be simply described in one word as 'CRAP'. Rimweb stands out of the crowd as it enables to share our knowledge on not only Reliance mobiles, but almost everything under the sun :( . Maybe, that is one of the reasons why i am still a regular visitor to this site inspite of shifting from rim to airtel ( My father exchanged it with me). On the other hand, other sites are laden with creepy adds, popups, low quality members, Filthy and useless topics like movies, misguided discussions and unorganised.

Rim web is here to stay for a long long time peeps. And after many years, i will be proud to say that i was one of the earliest members to join it :wacko: .

LONG LIVE THE RIMWEB, AND BEST WISHES

Rohit Rocker

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,

may you and u will have many more....

happy birthday to you...

Rimweb rocks man!..and its the public voice of indian telecommunication industry at large...

Happy Birthday Rimweb and congratulations to Arun and his team for carrying it in such a nice and interesting way throughout the years and making it more informative which helps really the confused RIM users. Atlest we get authentic information and exchange our experience when Reliance CC has really lost its qulity service.

Thanks again

regards

Vijay

congratulations Arun,

My wishes to all the members, its a team work that we see the rimweb being our heartbeat now, we all have been so badly attached with it. A very happy birthday. wish to have our rimweb grow up and up and up

Many many happy returns... may you grow from strengths to strengths every passing day....

Congrats arun....

Congrats all moderators...

Congrats all members...

Hi Friends, This message is not only to wish RimWeb a very Happy Birthday, but to also thank the below mentioned people. Moderators : city02, dacodecz, Ganesh, Greens, Puneet,Vishal Gupta Super Moderators : ashoksoft, Chirag, Code, niket, StaticElectricity, sunil_jok Techie Moderator : ngcoderq Admin : Arun, Ashokjp, punbros Hope i havent missed out any, if i have please correct me. Mates let me tell you that its all thanks to the hard work that you guys put in, which makes our forum the best forum online. Great going guys. :P We understand the trouble you guys take ( Boy you guys are patient ). Cheers.GOD BLESS.

Edited by IC£MAN

Congratulations to all the Members! :P

Well the first one to wish arun (and to make a post in the wrong thread) ... "me" ... wishes rimweb a happy second anniversary.

Cheers Arun ... for keeping the stuff up! and cheers members for improving rimweb by leaps and bounds..

Cheers

Ashok

what could be happier than this.. a forum which we've seen grown in front of us... Happy to be a part of RIMWEB..

Happy BirthDay RIMWEB smile.gif .

The forum ROX !

Happy BirthDay RIMWEB.in..

Congratulations to all of us.Rimweb.in name would surely Spread Far & Wide.

Happy Birthday,

And Congratulations to admin/mods team with best wishes.

Hey Rimweb...... :victory:

Rimweb ko dusra Janamdeen Mubarak Ho ! @ URDU

Happy Birthday To Rimweb on Second Anniversary ! @ ENGLISH

Los Cumpleaños felices A Rimweb en Segundo Aniversario ! @ SPANISH

Joyeux Anniversaire A Rimweb sur le Deuxième Anniversaire ! @ FRENCH

Glücklicher Geburtstag Zu Rimweb auf Zweitem Jahrestag ! @ GERMAN

AND TO ALL MODERATORS AND MEMBERS AS WELL...

Long Live RIMweb,

Thanks for all the efforts and hardwork.

Happy B'day!! (Tum jeo hazroo saal - saal ke din ho 50000)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to RIMWEB.IN

Congradulation to moderators for achieving another milestone

S.K.SIVASHANKKAR

Wishing RIMWeb.Com a very very happy 2nd Anniversary

also many congratulations to all the members of rimweb.

May we all see many many more anniversaries :victory::victory: