Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Greens

Network Congestion Rating, Who Is Best N Worst In Your Location?

In Tamilnadu, Aircel leads the pack in network congestion during peak hours followed by others,

Rating from BEST 2 WORST

1. Reliance

2. Airtel

3. BPL/HUTCH

4. BSNL

5. Aircel

Kindly tell your location

ok i'll go from best to worst

1) reliance

2) reliance

3) reliance

4) reliance

5) reliance

50) reliance

51) airtel

52) orange/hucth/bpl <<-- all the same

500000) MTNL :help: <--- line mein hi nahin aata

Well my choice would be:-

1.. Bpl

2.. Reliance

3.. Dolphin

4.. TATA

5.. Hutch

6.. Airtel --- Worst

For me in Tamil Nadu I need to dial atleast 5 times to get connected with a Aircel/Hutch subscriber ! Connections to BSNL have improved a bit now, goes within 2 tries !

For Chennai, the list is as follows: -

1. Aircel

2. Airtel

3. BSNL

4. Hutch

5. Indicom maybe

6. Reliance

Surprisingly the pvt. operators like Aircel, Airtel and Hutch have congestion only in prepaid segment. This is solely because they are offering very low rates during day and even lower rates in the night.

The best any day is Reliance because there is no congestion any day or night. Only one attempt is required 99% of the time. The balance 1% may be due to the called network's congestion problems.

It is indeed great to note that even with Full free local and intracircle calling facility, Reliance does not have any congestion problems, whereas Aircel, Airtel and Hutch with more or less the same number of subscribers have unlimited congestion problems all day and night. I may not be surprised if Aircel, (both TN and Chennai) ranks among the worst Network all over India for congestion. I am totally unaware of Indicom congestion as tehre are not too many subscribers in Chennai and therefore they may not have much problems.

So, keep enjoying Reliance.

I feel none of the operators can be rated "BEST" in Mumbai. All of them give below international standards services while ripping off Mumbai residents :|

I am not sure how we can interpret this network congestion! For me if there is no congestion obviously less people are using the network, which means the tariffs are on the higher side. People will use the network only if it can be used I mean, only if it is affordable. I am not sure whether we can buy the argument that CDMA technology can handle any amount of calls… No provider would keep their bandwidth wide-open!

In US same thing happened with Sprint PCS Mobile, which was using Qualcomm technologies (CDMA). They used to provide free night and weekend [after 6 PM -9 PM]. Eventually, no one could dial any number. Entire network was choked and people could not effectively make use of this offer. But it was a great plan only if you can use it.

yamunagar

1. reliance

2. airtel

3. hutch

4. idea

5. bsnl

Lets say, like list down who all were not able to make calls/sms during 12:00 am - 1am during new year time or christmas. Its the time when we can know complete network capacity. Because subscribers will be using the max of available resources.

lol mine was airtel and it went down at exact 12. But my reliance was still up and bsnl down. for 2-3 mins.

So i give a first rating to reliance, second to bsnl and third to airtel.

Well, here in Poona, my RIM went down sometime before and after midnight. Not possible even to send SMSes. Thought after sometime, it was possible to send messages only to the few RIM numbers I know. Not possible to GSM numbers. And I havent been getting delivery reciepts to GSM number almost throught the day!

In my rough opinion, congestion wise:

Reliance (95% of the times calls get thru in 1 attempt)

Airtel

BPL

Idea (seems to have improved lately)

BSNL

(No idea about Tata mobile, as nobody I know has one)

Edited by raccoon

TATA has good network.I didnot find their network busy or congested at any time.BTW in karnataka.

well for Tata in our circle for checkin balance we get Sweet Voice "Is route ki sabhi line vyast hai " :clap::clap: .call is completed in after 3rd attempt.

KERALA ....

1) RELIANCE IS THE BEST ....(WITH GOOD COVERAGE EVEN IN SABARI MALA ALSO)

2) TATA .... BUT COVERAGE IS POOR

3) IDEA

4) AIRTEL ...

5)

6)

100) BSNL .... AFTER 5 O' CLOCK U HAV TO ATTEMPT MINIMUM 3 TIMES TO GET A BSNL NO