Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
@ksh@T

LG RD 2030 group SMS ?

boss......today i had by mistaked made a defect in my old handset and then i had to change the number to old 2030 but i was amazed that the sms cd not be forwarded to more than 1 person at a time and i can any one please tell me.....

akshat

LG 2030, never had a Group SMS feature!

In a rd2030 there is no option for sms to many you can forward it to only one person at a time and this is by design no problem with set

sorry chirag when I opened this topic to edit your post was not there but may b i left it idle for a while... when I posted a reply on refresh your post also came before mine.... NOT trying to repeat what you said

If you want you can delete my posts

Edited by imvikky

aint any other way..buhuuu...my n191 rocked man!...

sms to many via r-world is the way to go for Group SMS in 2030. Though u cant fwd msgs from your inbox in that!

sms to many via r-world is the way to go for Group SMS in 2030. Though u cant fwd msgs from your inbox in that!

They have replaced SMS to Many with "Msg Express"... and guess what - all messages are billed at 80p... so bye bye to free sms for DAPO :)

Msg Exprs is ridiculuous. It charges 0.80 per SMS even for DAPO customers. Another thing is that you can forward SMS from your inbox also now in Msg. Exp.

I called up RelCC to ask whether the charges are applicable at 0.80 per SMS. The CC person told me that it is chargeable as per your tariff plan. So for DAPO it is free, for others it is as per their plan.

Not beleiving this person, I once again called up Rel CC after ten minutes and I was shocked to note that it is chargeable at 0.80 irrespective of the plan you are under.

This is plain ridiculous - 2030 holders only have to use this facility as it is a waste for all other phones.

They have replaced SMS to Many with "Msg Express"... and guess what - all messages are billed at 80p... so bye bye to free sms for DAPO :clap:

who needs the bloody Msg exprs when u have group SMS feature on your phone?

Edited by Chirag

but when ppl like me have 2030..then ...but when DAPO users are charged then also would be the 180 marathon card holders too...RIDICULUOUS

Yes, I was told that you will be charged 80 paise if you use that feature, even if you have recharged with 180 SMS card. :clap: