Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
FEVIN-RAJ

The Attractive, Simple 2255 Cdma Is Coming..!

this set is really cute ...!

what a shape .......!!!!

Built-in flashlight

FM radio

24-voice polyphonic MIDI ringing tones

Internal handsfree speaker

Phonebook with up to 200 entries

Spreadsheet function for simple budgets

http://nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,86050,00.html

post-8893-1136629713_thumb.jpg

is this coming in reliance

Most probably yes !

This is really a cute piece. In fact, I was hpoing to have this handset as my next one, but I got a 7135 instead. I am still recommending the non-techie users of RIM, to wait for this handset before upgrading from present one to any other mobile.

does anyone have a clue on when this thing will be available to the public? my 3125 went dead (actually, water accident) and i need a new phone and was thinking of the 3155. i need a phone like now so should i just get the 3155?

can anyone pls tell me when is nokia 2255 expected to launch with reliance infocomm.

post-9445-1137618728_thumb.jpg

Edited by benqxing

hey guys, i currently do not own a reliance but i really want to buy this phone. Is it gonna be available soon or i should go for a nokia 2112 instead...? I wanna get a lifetime prepaid from reliance and don't know if it is gonna be available for too long!!! Please advise.

very attractive handset with fm. it must be launched soon.

I am too desperately waiting for this handset, yesterday I inquired at fews Nokia dealers but it still not available.

Dhiraj M.

3155 is launched and it is approx. 7.5k (I got to know this from one of the nokia dealer when I was hunting for 2255)

does anyone have a clue on when this thing will be available to the public? my 3125 went dead (actually, water accident) and i need a new phone and was thinking of the 3155. i need a phone like now so should i just get the 3155?

Cutie is launched with the official price tag of 5200/-

Will come in open market within 10 days.

Cutie is launched with the official price tag of 5200/-

Will come in open market within 10 days.

Thts gr8 news buddy..I ll thn chang it frm LG 5130 to this cell.. coz LG s**ks..really!!

CHeers!!

Seems like it does'nt have external lcd display and also, phonebook has only 2*200 names capacity.

And, No r-connect, no R-world!

Edited by amtrag

Is this been launched ????????

dhiraj

Seems like it does'nt have external lcd display and also, phonebook has only 2*200 names capacity.

And, No r-connect, no R-world!

Yes, it's been launched, price in the range of Rs.5000 to 5300 (as per info from Webworld)

Its really boring handset. guys who wanted to buy this handset will get big disappointment.

For a person like me who is looking out for a decent piece with FM its s good handset. Planning to buy the same, waiting if the there are offering any discount for DAPO customers.

Dhiraj M.

Its really boring handset. guys who wanted to buy this handset will get big disappointment.

2255_features.jpg

What about the R-World accesibility and Data connectivity?

Edited by Utsav

2255_features.jpg

What about the R-World accesibility and Data connectivity?

YAY! Am buying it this week or the next!

Hi boss, even I am planning to buy but no info on price & availibility yet in mumbai yet. Any info from your place.

dhiraj

YAY! Am buying it this week or the next!

It's available in TN. Price around 5300/-. No Rworld no data connectivity. But looks ok. Clamshell with FM and flash light.

It's available in TN. Price around 5300/-. No Rworld no data connectivity. But looks ok. Clamshell with FM and flash light.

I feel the price is too much for this handset and should slide down to 3000 soon.......

Hi All,

Last week I saw a dummy piece at a webworld in thane, it was not at all attractive. There is no back colour available & the cream look seems to be grey which spoils the look. It is not attractive as it looks on the nokia site. Has anybody purchased it, please update your feedback would help me in taking a decision. Also I need to see the real piece for me to come to a conclusion. Any udpate on price, web world say 5.3k

The reliance website show the exact picture of how the handset looks compared to nokia site.

Hi All,

Last week I saw a dummy piece at a webworld in thane, it was not at all attractive. There is no back colour available & the cream look seems to be grey which spoils the look. It is not attractive as it looks on the nokia site. Has anybody purchased it, please update your feedback would help me in taking a decision. Also I need to see the real piece for me to come to a conclusion. Any udpate on price, web world say 5.3k

Dhiraj M.