Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
InfoGeek

Free Smss In Rconnect Freedom Plan

Hi all,

I'm a freedom plan subscriber. And as mentioned in the plan i get 100 free SMS/month. Earlier, i never used more than 100 but Last month i used about 195. But i wasn't charged for the 95 excess SMSs. Has reliance changed the plan. If yes, then how many free SMSs one gets in this plan?

that is great bhai, i too a freedom subscriber but i never dared to use above 100 sms, but ok this time i will try to use above that and see.

Hey you guys must be under swift plans freedom at nyt has no free offnet sms's...

I got onnet sms pack and i send around 4k+ messages per month(Pankaj Verma,Akalmand,Ashok can confirm to this) but I checked from call center that there are no free offnet sms's beingprovided under this plan

Hey you guys must be under swift plans freedom at nyt has no free offnet sms's...

I got onnet sms pack and i send around 4k+ messages per month(Pankaj Verma,Akalmand,Ashok can confirm to this) but I checked from call center that there are no free offnet sms's beingprovided under this plan

4K messages Wow thats cool .... hey ! mate do you have my number too lol

no problem could u add me now pls ....

Sorry if i hurt u in anyway mate ............ ciao

Edited by IC£MAN

no problem could u add me now pls ....

Sorry if i hurt u in anyway mate ............ ciao

For that minimum u need to provide me with is your phone no I don't see it here niether in your profile...

Hurt me?????

How???

Is this about torquehub I m still aa member there man and just that I got exams till sunday then even I'll be regular...

If this refers to something else then do let me know I dint come to know only and you hurt m too.... :-(

Edited by imvikky

I get charged for all the extra SMS sent above 100, in my bill. I'm on Freedom 650 plan. You cannot carry forward any unused SMS. Are you sure its not billed ? What is it mentioned in the bill for: "Less: Free SMS Usage(Rs)" under "Discounts and Charges" for you ?

This month I used more 420 SMSs and was charged for 220 SMSs. That means I'm getting 200 Free SMS. I don't know why others are getting just 100.