5340 - 3500/-

6000- 9999/-

6130 - 5999/-

Nokia

6235 - 7999/-

3155 - 8233/-

3125- 4915/-

6585 - 6251/-

I have a Motorola V730. Display is jacked and it keeps hanging. So am planning to buy the LG 5340. Not buying a more expensive phone coz i donno whether i will conmtinue after my DAPO scheme gets over.

Any suggestions?

dude, where did u get this list of prices? And wat do u want others to suggest? on wat comparison parameters r u looking for a phone?

got the list from *333.

the help i need is that

1- if someone knows what schemes DAPO users will be entitled to once our scheme is over. coz if some good schemes have been announced then i'll buy a nokia cell under 10k.

2- If there is any better phone which is just abt 1000 bucks more expensive (in case schemes for DAPO users haven't been announced)

LG

5340 - 3500/-

6000- 9999/-

6130 - 5999/-

Nokia

6235 - 7999/-

3155 - 8233/-

3125- 4915/-

6585 - 6251/-

I have a Motorola V730. Display is jacked and it keeps hanging. So am planning to buy the LG 5340. Not buying a more expensive phone coz i donno whether i will conmtinue after my DAPO scheme gets over.

Any suggestions?

Today my friend had a phone (Not reliance, brand is fly),which has more advanced phone numbers management features like VIP NUMBERS, BLACK LIST NUMBERS, etc... It will also be fine, if the number of emergency numbers is 30 or more instead of 3 like in firefly ( http://www.smartcompany.com/article/Firefly/147278_1.aspx ). Is there any Reliance phone with this features?. If reliance had a phone with such features, I am more interested to buy one

S.Saravanan

Edited by tssaravananone

These features are already present in nokia 6255, u can restrict incoming as well as outging(either all or selected numbers), and even u can assign numbers to groups such as family, vip, friends, other, .. wht more do u want

These features are already present in nokia 6255, u can restrict incoming as well as outging(either all or selected numbers), and even u can assign numbers to groups such as family, vip, friends, other, .. wht more do u want

all these features are present in Nokia 2280. And by the way 2280 came way back, more importantly these features are present in every Nokia CDMA mobile. Thats just lack of marketing or i say its not perfect blocking...

You block an incoming number, person whom you are blocking will always know of it.

Though you may never know if a call is blocked but he will hear a single ring and then listen to the unreachable message. And that single ring will make him to presume that you have disconnected his call after a single ring.

so be carefull if you ristrict someone... :P