Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Harshad

Urgent Help Rconnect With Sch191

I currently own a lg 2130 popa connection. I use my fone mainly for rconnect. I need a fone which can charge itself thru the usb cable when i use it with my laptop. somebody had suggested me a lg 2030 and i have also heard sch191 supports it. Can anyone plz help me comprehend which is the better fone of the duo? the lg2030 or the sch191 with reference to my rconnect query !

I m buying either of the handsets in a popa connection rather than a prepaid connection.... Plz advise faaaasssstt !!!

Thanks,

Harshad

98216 55495 (MUMBAI)

sch191 Charging usb cable is well under 200.

The Samsung phone is good but both phone is not available in Reliance. You may got some 2nd hand handsets. But it is not clear that USB connection of this phone support charging or not.

Thanks and Take Care!

So do I go in for the Samsung SCH191 ????? or are there supporters of LG2030 as well ???

go for samsung n191 it has charging rconnect cable and speed is also good

Yes USB cables to charge the 191 are available. I think I bought mine for Rs.100. It also worked fine with my Samsung 563. But the phone is hard to get nowadays. Although I heard that some refurbished models were launched.

Word of advice though. Irregular charging IS NOT good for the phone battery. The phones get seriously heated and the battery life will fall significantly over time. And trust me no matter what funda anyone tries to give you about Li-Ion batteries. Its true.

So a seperate charging option, as is available through a genuine Samsung USB cable is always a better choice! You could also use a stand-by battery for long internet usage.

hey all,

thanks for the info !!! m going in for the samsung sch 191 - supposedly a new handset with a pre-alloted prepaid number ! im getting it for rs2700. its gonna be a little nuisance transferring nos here and there. I already have a postpaid number... Any idea where could I find a blank moto c131 for my transfer funda ?? hehe... thanks a lot - shabz, supernova, anujit, rajanpert !

harshad !

Hey both have charging cables for well under 200 only I had those cables for my old phone had you been in my town I could had offered you just like that anyways just try out local markets not WW...

N191 has better data capability

:P ImVikky,

do u keep on roaming all over india ? just for info which town do u belong to ? :P thanks for the offer... maybe i might go in for the sch 191 !!! might = 99% !