Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KavitaB

Nokia 6235 Cdma For Connecting To Internet

Hi thr,

Does anyone have experience with Nokia 6235 CDMA phone for connecting to the Internet? Are original data cables

for this modem available? What are other good Nokia models available for accessing CDMA network?

What people says about Nokia 3125 CDMA phone for connecting to Internet?

Regards,

Kavita

Purchase DKu 2 data cable.Overall quality of 6235 is good compared to 3125 & best for me than ne reliance handsets.Speed =18KBPS ,that i got maximum with it.Cost of d cable for me Rs150 :'(

Edited by amitbt22

You can connect to the internet through the infrared port.

Regards,

Hi thr,

Does anyone have experience with Nokia 6235 CDMA phone for connecting to the Internet? Are original data cables

for this modem available? What are other good Nokia models available for accessing CDMA network?

What people says about Nokia 3125 CDMA phone for connecting to Internet?

Regards,

Kavita

You can connect to the internet through the infrared port.

Regards,

Great....how do u do that...i guess this is not posted anywhere....Please help!!

Edit:- Not by the laptop port but any hardware available for connecting to pc?...if yes?...which one and what approx rate?

Edited by theking

In Bangalore where can we get DKU-2 cable for approximately around Rs.150/-? Also is it possible to use BitPim with DKU-2 cable?

If you do not have an infrared port on your laptop/pc you can get one for around 200 rupees.

Serial/USB devices for infrared/bluetooth are available and you can search for one on the net.

I am connecting through my laptop and have'nt tried these products.

Regards,

yeah me too got this mobile & the DKu 2 cable with the drivers, but can anyone tell me how to configure to this mobile to get connected to internet.. plz tell me if i need any softwares to get connected......

for connecting to the internet via infrared port u need the IR Modem driver which can be downloaded through the NOKIA official website. I am using it since 2 months.

Shantanu,

Howz the speed?...whats the normal download speed u r getting?

yeah me too got this mobile & the DKu 2 cable with the drivers, but can anyone tell me how to configure to this mobile to get connected to internet.. plz tell me if i need any softwares to get connected......

** Only For DKU-2 Cable **

Download d latest pc suite & connect d phone wit d cable to d Pc & system will automatically install it as 6235 modem device.after dat create dial up networking connection & select d above modem & enter ur mobile no as username & password & connect it.I am getting 17KBPS speed in low network.

Edited by amitbt22

Hi

As others have suggested, install the DKU-2 cable drivers. This should setup your phone as a modem. Further, perform the configuration suggested in this post.

Hope this helps!

Akshay