Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
gujubhai

Mantraway.com issue - off topic

Hello Guys/admin/mods, :grin:

i very keenly waked up to check if i get to see if the saga between mr santosh his turkey client got any further toward resolution, and i get to see-what i believe-that-the thread is deleted.

i have a referance,

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?act=...indpost&p=54594

but trying to acccess this leads to a message saying files not found or some such stuff...

my take: Such active threads bring out the best of clients and suppliers, also prevent any scrupulous suppliers from netting unsuspecting clients. i would have prefered the thread to be kept alive forever for all to see.

may the best opinion win! :clap:

ciao to all,

paresh :D

Lets see if removing thread brings any good in service to Mr. Zehergibi.

yup it was starange for me too that the topic was deleted!! who won BTW

kisko phasi ki saza hui aur kon baizzat bari hua :clap:

was it mantraway or was it those guys from africa

Edited by abhay

we would be having a new discussion about them soon, if they do not reply to my PM soon... I hope Santosh/Sumit is reading this ?

ask those guys MR africa also :clap: if his problems have been solved :rolleyes:

it woulf be good if santosh keepps up to his word and solves the problem after we have deleted the topic

Edited by abhay

Yup, everything is being made sure that all goes well, will update if there is anything... closing this topic for now. - reopened as per request now

Hello, as you know we had some problems with mantraway.com,

they solved some basic problems and sms gateway ( as they think)

but i still got problems with it. first of all it sends me 60% sms. and sometimes it can send me a sms which i sent 10 minute before.

So the sms gateway problems on process to solve.

I am going to wait for 1 week and give public for you to test it.

mr.sumit told me that there is delay and some undelivered sms's were about my own gsm operator. ( maybe the problem is really my Gsm operator. my gsm operator is 5 bilion dollar CEO company, and think how much CEO is mr sumits company and match them yourself please )

So i told mr sumit that i am going to put a test web site and make it public on rimweb.in then rimweb users can see if it is sending or not. and people can test it.

Please let me know the results asap in here. you can send 1 milion sms to yourself. I need to be sure because i cant provide un-stable sms gateway to my own customers.

Thanks

that is the link of our site ( i hope mods understand that my message is not an advertisement )

http://www.smshunter.com

Just send one, not yet received. just 5 mins over. not much time.. lets c.

i put a counter logger on site.

everyppl who help us to test our site will earn something from us like give free credited usernames

thanks

Please tell us how many sms totally you send sms and how many of them you received also.

Edited by zehirgibi

Please note that we can't deliver sms to CDMA , we only support for GSM phones.

I guess you will have a tough time getting members @ RIMweb to test your gateway as most of them are on CDMA.

btw i am logging all phone numbers. so i will randomly select 1000 numbers and send them free membership with free credits.

thanks !!

messaged to my number AIRTEL mumbai

good news that it came within 2 min's

lets c what other people have to say ;)

log our numbers we dont mind BUT BUT plz no spamz we are already irritated with the BANKS, Telecom companies spamming us throughout the day <_<

edit:-

sent to other AIRTEL same results 2- 3 mins

sent to reliance hmm u are right u dont support RELIANCE ;)

Edited by abhay

message tried to send mine Delhi Airtel/ Kanpur Hutch and Kanpur BSNL

none msg delivered ;)

Sir,

Please provide those 3 mobile number for furthur investigation upon this issue.

Note: Many person are sending SMS with wrong format of cell numbers. Please ask smshunter admin abt the proper way (countrycode+mobilenumber). Never include + or 0 or 00 before the number , Just enter country code (for India : 91) then mobile number.

Few ppl sent messages in wrong format.

id number session tarih

8 331142080 2/3/2006 9:28:52 AM

10 331142088 2/3/2006 10:04:10 AM

11 331142090 2/3/2006 10:07:09 AM

15 331142115 2/3/2006 11:30:06 AM

20 427252166 2/3/2006 4:05:47 PM

21 435650057 2/3/2006 5:41:25 PM

22 444962862 2/3/2006 7:36:22 PM

Numbers listed above are not in proper format .

Number details removed... please do not post numbers here

Edited by Arun

Just send one, not yet received. just 5 mins over. not much time.. lets c.

Never reached my cell. not even 1 :blink:

Airtel Kerala.

BSNL karnataka 4 msgs sent; >10 min elapsed since first. Not even one delivered. :blink:

Edit: Even after a day the msgs were not recieved.

MTNL Mumbai dolphin - 1 Delivered 7 minutes delay

MTNL Mumbai Trump - 1 delivered 39 minutes delay

Hutch Mumbai Official - 0 messages delivered.

cheers

Ashok

tried again 2day to 919839xxxxxxxxx/919415xxxxxxxx but none of the SMS recieved yet hope i will recieve it after 1 week :quest: )

I sent a message to my Hutch, Mumbai number. I guess the + is added automatically. This is the format of the number +91982XXXXXXX. It never arrived!

today is third day that i am testing it.

nothing can be received still.

i tried 3 differnet phone numbers..

i tried both +9194155xxxxxx/+919839xxxxxxx and 9194155xxxxxx/919839xxxxxx none of the sms is delivered. I guess mantraway peoples making us fool

i tried both +9194155xxxxxx/+919839xxxxxxx and 9194155xxxxxx/919839xxxxxx none of the sms is delivered. I guess mantraway peoples making us fool

Mr zehirgibi,

Please check your site script because I am not able to see logs of any number mentioned above. Also please check your scripts post feature because sometime numbers are coming with + and sometimes without +. I am daily testing gateway after reading this thread & message is coming to My Airtel maximum within 2-3 mins.

We are sending log to your email for furthur clarification.

Please allow few minutes to deliver SMS to your mobile phone. We are currently covering only GSM lines.

Mr zehirgibi,

Please check your site script because I am not able to see logs of any number mentioned above. Also please check your scripts post feature because sometime numbers are coming with + and sometimes without +. I am daily testing gateway after reading this thread & message is coming to My Airtel maximum within 2-3 mins.

Please allow few minutes to deliver SMS to your mobile phone. We are currently covering only GSM lines.

Mr, Tiwari.

why are you posting such comment out here on forum, i guess this should be a communication between your client thru direct ways. Or are you trying to show everyone that your part is FULL PROOF.

Please check your site script because I am not able to see logs of any number mentioned above. please check your scripts post feature because sometime numbers are coming with + and sometimes without +.

If script doesnt add + it will never come with logs, then y sometimes ??

Mr zehirgibi,

we already spoke with that on yahoo ID. and it didnt changed and yourself controlled it and nothing has been uncorrectly coded. The script is %100 correcly coded. And i already mentioned not to put "+" code . And if "+" is posted then my script gives error like : "Please control your phone number" becuase it only accepts only NUMBERS. So forget that complain. You have got only 3-4 days left for 1 week. So as we agreed i was going to test the gateway only for 1 week then ppl and me will see if it is working or not !

See the script line by opening your own server computer. :

Line 108:

-------------
if not IsNumeric(request.form("ulke")) then
	response.write "&lt;script&gt;alert('Please be sure that you submit only numbers.\nPlease dont include "+" or "-" prefix before your phone number')&lt;/script&gt;"
esponse.end
end if
------------

So if somebody enters the code with it should give an error. but it doesnt gives that error coz i made a little mistake, i entered " " tags even i should put ' ' but it is not only problem but SEE:

RESPONSE.END => THIS STOPS SCRIPT WORKING.

so NOTHING IS WRONG if someone puts numbers with + code!

Then, secondly you maybe testing script about dialy. but i test it about hourly..

You are still making only SHOW, you dont reply my YAHOO Offline messages which i sent to you. AND STILL I DIDNT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL FROM YOU. YOU DIDNT SEND ME ANY LOG TO MY EMAIL & ALSO MY EMAIL PANEL DOESNT WORKS FOR @SMSHUNTER.COM ! . Icant receive & send any email. I AM STILL GETTING UNDELIVERED REPORTS WHEN I TRY TO SEND EMAILS FROM my email to info@smshunter.com. Also i tried to login to "unworking" email. then it didnt accepted my password now..

And i still send TEST sms to my self again. Then nothing recieved !

And most important: IF i/we-rimweb users cant send sms over smshunter.com it is not too much important if you can send or not.

Edited by zehirgibi