Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
attractive_vj

Share Market Help

this section must be very helpful for people investing in share markets, specially dapo users, as we are discussing about the codes of the company through which we can access the facilty of live market quotes via 1234 sms services.i want everyone to enhance the following list by adding up more codes along with the name of the company. For knowing the quote of a company say, V.I.P. INDUSTRIES , one have to type STOCK VIPIND adn send it to 1234. So to start with, i am mentioning the codes of the following companies:

VIPIND - VIP INDUSTRIES

ITC - ITC INDUSTRIES

BEML - Bharat Earth Movers Ltd

IPCL - Indian Petrochemicals Corpn. Ltd.

GIPCL - GUJARAT Indian Petrochemicals Corpn. Ltd.

TISCO - TATA IRON AND STEEL COMPANY

TITAN - TITAN INDUSTRIES

CIPLA - CIPLA LTD

RANBAXY- RANBAXY LABS LTD

HINDLEVER - HINDUSTAN LEVER LTD

RELCAPITAL -- RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD

REL -- RELIANCE ENERGY LTD

RIIL -- RELIANCE IND DEPO- SET

RELIANCE -- RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD(POSTED BY MR ASHOK MERGED)

ADD UP THE LIST IF YOU PEOPLE KNOW MORE CODES

Edited by attractive_vj

what is the cost of sending msg ? is there any sms pack for this service ?

SMS to 1234 is free only for DAPO customers. Its Rs.2 for others, SMS pack doesn't apply for 1234.

We have a trading terminal up here. So if you need any code of companies, let me know.

will post asap

here are some of reliance

RELCAPITAL RELIANCE CAPITAL LTD

REL RELIANCE ENERGY LTD

RIIL RELIANCE IND DEPO- SET

RELIANCE RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD

For live quotes on net visit www.peninsularonline.com or www.nseindia.com(For NSE market shares) www.bseindia.com (FOR BSE shares)

Edited by Ashokjp

whats the code for inox leisure ltd .. its ipo coming out

The company name is not yet listed.

You Sure its INOX ?

The only company in IN'o' is INNOVATIVE MARINE FOODS Ltd. with CODE INOVATMARN

Edited by Ashokjp

whats the code for inox leisure ltd .. its ipo coming out

My friend, INOX is still not listed entity..Its IPO's book bidding procedure is jus goin to complete 2day.. It ll take another 2-3 weeks to be listed..Only after tht script code will come..

Cheers!!

Edited by vmsanghrajka

MR. ASHOK.

ITS REALY A VERY NICE WORK BY YOU.

POST ALL THE CODES WITH THE NAME OF THE COMPANY WHICH U R AWARE OFF... IT WILL BE REALLY HELPFUL, BUT MAKE SURE IT WORKS WITH RELIANCE 1234 SERVICES

Edited by attractive_vj

Great going, Vishal Jain!! Will help many for sure, looking at the indices :)

I notice that NSE prices r showing up. For BSE? My dad is going to freak with this :help: Finally for him, DAPO shall be vasool!!

Guys to list all the companies isnt possible. You ask me abt any company from BSE, NSE, NDX markets. i will inform you asap

I think along with short codes this section can be a help for exahnge of views regarding tips etc on companies etc..

well i had ril 100 sahres before demerger and now have got 100 shares of 4 compnies which r not tradable. when shall we get the finall shares.... which would be tradable

century textiles

crest animations

birla ericsson

tata teleservices

n all other blue chip companies

make sure these work with rim 1234

well i had ril 100 sahres before demerger and now have got 100 shares of 4 compnies which r not tradable. when shall we get the finall shares.... which would be tradable
Not a good place for this dude! There aren't many experts here on this. I can direct you to plenty of other places for this. Lets limit this to RIM!

It will be tradable in the first quarter of the next financial year: mostly by April 15th. That's all i know about it.

Btw, at what price did u buy Ril?

It will be tradable in the first quarter of the next financial year: mostly by April 15th. That's all i know about it.

Btw, at what price did u buy Ril?

Anil group finally prepares listing timetable

A day after getting control of four demerged companies, the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) today set out a detailed timetable for staggered listing of all four companies on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) in the next four weeks.

The revamped boards of the four companies also elected Anil Ambani as the chairman on Wednesday. As per the time-table, Reliance Capital Ventures will be listed next week, followed by Reliance Energy Ventures in the third week of February. Reliance Natural Resources will be listed on the week beginning February 27 and finally, Reliance Communication Ventures will be listed on the week beginning March 6.

At their meetings held today, the boards of these companies reviewed the listing documents, the draft information memoranda of the respective companies submitted to the BSE and NSE, when the companies were under the control of Mukesh Ambani.

‘‘The boards decided to submit revised information memoranda with full and correct information and details to the BSE and NSE at the earliest, to facilitate the early listing of shares of the companies on the stock exchanges, for the benefit of 22 lakh shareholders,’’ said an ADAG statement. The board of Reliance Capital Ventures approved its merger with Reliance Capital Ltd in the ratio (as earlier announced) of 5 equity shares of RCL for every 100 shares of RCVL.

Similarly, the board of Reliance Energy Ventures approved the merger with the listed Reliance Energy Ltd in a share exchange ratio of 7.5 equity shares for every 100 shares of REVL.

Subsequent to the merger, the shares of REL and RCL held by REVL and RCVL will be cancelled. This would also eliminate dual listing of companies in the same businesses. Reliance-ADAG has already communicated to Sebi, BSE and NSE in this regard, and requisite approvals are awaited.

The listing of these new companies was one of the contentious issues between the two sides, with Mukesh group pushing for a simultaneous listing as against a staggered listing preferred by the Anil Ambani group.

The two sides had also blamed each other for the delay in transfer of shares from Mukesh group-promoted companies in the four new entities to ADAG, which also questioned the other side on proprietary of their move to list these companies.

http://www.indianexpress.com/full_story.php?content_id=87543

here you go budd heres when the cos will be listed and become tradable :rolleyes: i hope this helps

MR ASHOK..........WHAT HAPPENED U DIDNT REPLIED MY QUES REGD CODES?

I am sorry vj. will get you the info in a day or 2. i am not around terminal now.

Can anyone tell me what differece is between bonus and split becuase....

i have shah alloys shares at 350, got bonus 1:1 (shares yet to come) but price have come down by more then 50% like Rs. 169. now supoose instead company would go for a spil in the ration 1:2 i.e. 2 shares of 1 share then also the price would come down. then what is the diff between using the words split and bonus.

Can anyone tell me what differece is between bonus and split becuase....

i have shah alloys shares at 350, got bonus 1:1 (shares yet to come) but price have come down by more then 50% like Rs. 169. now supoose instead company would go for a spil in the ration 1:2 i.e. 2 shares of 1 share then also the price would come down. then what is the diff between using the words split and bonus.