Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
siva1983in

Help Needed In Academic Project For M.e.

Hi everybody..

I am doing my M.E. in applied electronics.. I need to do a project for my final year.(Process control)

Its about using scheduling algorithms (like Roundrobin, fn queue scheduling...) to better control a process (simulated using matlab....). I need to control the process using 4-5 algorithms(one by one) and compare the result of all.. The best one has to implemented in hardware and connected with that MATLAB simulation of the system..

The process must have some interrupts (4 to 5) and they must be assigned priorities...

I am in need of a microcontroller simulator software (68HC11).. Does anyone know the sites where free download is available? Or have anyone done this multitasking pjt before?

Edited by siva1983in

I strongly condemn the desire to purchase the Master's Research project. Masters in Engineering is all about the research and the desire to pay someone else to do it for you, and then take the credit for it is not permitted ethically in any scientific research.

You are lucky that I do not moderate this sub-forum.

@siva1983in

Dude! Don't try to bcome MUNNABHAI MBBS. Do the work urself!

Closing Topic...

@siva1983in

Dude! Don't try to bcome MUNNABHAI MBBS. Do the work urself!

Closing Topic...

Btw we can reopen the topic, if all u want is a simulator to try out the sequencings... rather than an actual project itself... coz

"When a storm comes, sail thro it... not away from it... Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors."

Just PM any mod with the actual query... and maybe ;)

Cheers

Ashok