How do u rate this movie ?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Rang De Basanti was...

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
    • Boring

dacodecz at its best talking crap... :)

I was not intellect enough to understand...any takers?...cant understand why the existence of his, taints an indispensable attitude bout aggressiveness gauche...

Guess u havent read books with ur own preception and completly linked the subject to the anatomy...would like 2 sit with ya and understand growth in absolute terms without any comparision with so called kings and slaves :P

For redefining perception, u dont need a subject....u just need to think out of the box man....but yeah....would u understand that !

Can anyone understand what he's trying to preach after the spelling change?

And better meditate....thoughts will go away and then i guess ur creativity will defy

And may i please ask why u think that everyone except u is spreading crap out here?....discussion remains at a stage when u understand things and at the level u speak, i feel u running away from the bare...

And Rohit, dude its a proven thing that "growth" in a developing country would be more than in developed ones...(fyi only, m attaching the US gdp comparision (by US department of commerce).....try and compare that with India)...

http://www.rapidshare.in/download.php?file...a2edcd62f65de23

Edited by theking

dacodecz at its best talking crap... :)

Hi,

Its maybe your own limitation to comprehend things, but anyway the system

in which you been grown up is suppose to make you blind only.

So its okay :P .

I was not intellect enough to understand...any takers?...cant understand why the existence of his, taints an indispensable attitude bout aggressiveness gauche...

Don't worry intellect don't come from reading few books, or this world would

have filled with intellectuals. :P

Guess u havent read books with ur own preception and completly linked the subject to the anatomy...would like 2 sit with ya and understand growth in absolute terms without any comparision with so called kings and slaves :grin:

You still don't have even remotest idea what percpetion is and how it get build.

World as you see now doesn't come out of vacuum but due to various events

that have related causation.

And regarding KINGS and SLAVES, well you can't see it unless you ready to put

yourself apart and become spectator of your own deeds.

For redefining perception, u dont need a subject....u just need to think out of the box man....but yeah....would u understand that !

Ranting about something without realizing what it is, I call wastage.

Do you really know what is thinking ?

And one more thing, is it you that thinks or is it your thoughts that makes

you feel that you're thinking ?

Or is it that you been totally brainwashed by the system in which you been

grown up, hence your inability to see things in its naked and absloute glory ?

Yes I do understand how to undestand but I refuse to understand being

blind !!

Can anyone understand what he's trying to preach after the spelling change?

Heh, do you understand the difference between preaching and refelecting ?

But if your limited comprehensibility makes you see that I am preaching

then you simply are breaching the whole platform of discussion.

And better meditate....thoughts will go away and then i guess ur creativity will defy

I would like to be spectator rather then lousy meditator.

And may i please ask why u think that everyone except u is spreading crap out here?....discussion remains at a stage when u understand things and at the level u speak, i feel u running away from the bare...

I never said that anyone is spreading crap here, in fact I always said that I am

open to everything.

But I don't buy what a hypnotised and sleeping mind sells, so as much you have

the right to raise questions and doubts regarding any appraoch, I also have.

And Rohit, dude its a proven thing that "growth" in a developing country would be more than in developed ones...(fyi only, m attaching the US gdp comparision (by US department of commerce).....try and compare that with India)...

http://www.rapidshare.in/download.php?file...a2edcd62f65de23

You again are comparing TOOTHPASTE and SALT.

Btw how many years, have you lived in US to start comparing india with it ?

So instead of trying to make me understand, what I am doing.

Why don't you start reflecting some of your thoughts about how

things could be make better in context of this country and society,

so there could be less suffering and more living ?

Why do i find u like the girl next door, studying in 5th, always opposing the deft.......

I end my discussion with u here as i dont fancy understanding someone who try and taint his garrulous banal existance :)

Why do i find u like the girl next door, studying in 5th, always opposing the deft.......

I end my discussion with u here as i dont fancy understanding someone who try and taint his garrulous banal existance :)

What you find is your own blurred mental bearing, no more no less.

PERIOD...

Bringing back the topic where it started .. feelings about rang de basanti

tute khwabon ke seeshe jab dil mein chubte hain

aankh mein aansoon nehi khoon behte hain

dil ke tezaab se duniyaan na sahi

kabhi kabhi dil bhi pighlaya karte hain

aaj hum badle kal duniya badlegi

is khwab ke saayen khoon ki mashaal jalate hain

taqdeer ki karwat ka pata nahin

sochte hain hum uske naye seere se likhenge

kya pata, apne kismat mein hi shayad

itihaas ka naya panna palatna likha tha

one thing anyone needs the songs just pm me your email ids

may such films come again and again

dacodecz... Not a single line of each post of yours is really worth answering to. Lot of anger and lot of "hep", that you've filled in yourself, is not coming out in the right manner. You are one of those guys at RDB, before they experienced the death of a close frnd. You are still at that stage. You are still to see more! May you not lose a close frnd to these dirty politicians, i hope!

And thats wat we are talking abt.. Saving not just ourselves, but saving our future generations from the crap thats happening all around us.

All if you can talk is crap and suggestions, then i'll have to barr you from this thread. Atleast thats wat i can do here, if not in the newspapers where ppl write like you do.

I am glad out of 20 another posts after mine, there were atleast a couple of suggestions of wat we can do to improve things around us.

My perspective on this whole, is not wat "should" be around me better... But its rather how can "I" do something better. Before we ask others to do their bit, lets start with ourselves.

Not everybody needs to be a politician or a bureaucrat to clean the mess already done! I dont completely support the idea of joining a political outfit to voice and change the system. I like the way this system works. And i would rather be a person who would keep a check on this system in alot of ways, and still continue to do my own passionate profession, that i always enjoy!

Let me give you one example to trigger your minds once again.

Check out http://www.karmayog.com

& http://www.praja.org or http://www.janaagraha.org

Think and read before you vomit here again. I'll be back in some hours and read what you can make out, of wat i say....

My perspective on this whole, is not wat "should" be around me better... But its rather how can "I" do something better. Before we ask others to do their bit, lets start with ourselves.

Hi Chirag........

Its not just work of 1 or 2 .. It needs a Team work, infact a big team work....To Fight all crap going arround us....

Here in rimweb we can meet people, from almost everycorner of our country.. And we can make it work if we all come together and decide to fight for this crap.

Look at the RDB they were also 4-5 friends to fight out....

But that was just a film and nothing else..

But that film has also left some message to whole country....

Hai liye hathiyaar dushman taak mein baitha udhar

aur hum taiyyaar hain seena liye apna idhar

khoon se khelenge holi gar vatan muskhil mein hai

sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamaare dil mein hai

haath jin mein ho junoon katt te nahi talvaar se

sar jo uth jaate hain voh jhukte nahi lalkaar se

haath jin mein ho junoon katt te nahi talvaar se

sar jo uth jaate hain voh jhukte nahi lalkaar se

aur bhadkega jo shola-sa humaare dil mein hai

hum to ghar se nikle hi the baandhkar sar pe qafan

chaahatein liin bhar liye lo bhar chale hain ye qadam

zindagi to apni mehmaan maut ki mehfil mein hai

dil mein tuufaanon ki toli aur nason mein inquilaab

hosh dushman ke udaa denge humein roko na aa

duur reh paaye jo humse dam kahaan manzil mein hai

Its not just work of 1 or 2 .. It needs a Team work, infact a big team work....To Fight all crap going arround us....
Its not really the BIG numbers that is really reqd, but a consistent effort which is more necessary. Over the years i've worked with NGOs especially in the domain of Good Governance. You may visit http://www.agnimumbai.org and gather some more info... I find Karmayog doing lots in this direction. And yes, its a team and you as an individual also can do alot in this team.

Browse thru these and lets understand our duties as well as responsibilities, where we brag about our rights!!

Great.....I have already kicked building a framework....collected Rs.133K(personal contri was 15K) as donations and have started a fund to provided education, starting with 3 children at present and invested the available balance in Mutual funds, which i will b personally tracking apart of my investments.......Lets c how long I go at it!!.....Will be constantly working and now dont need any further contributions as i wont b in a position to manage more than that in my schedule...

But I expect that the persons that i support for education should atleast make something big in their lifes but cant understand how to track that down...should i appoint a guide who can observe their behaviour and guide them in their life?....pls suggest...

Great.....I have already kicked building a framework....collected Rs.133K(personal contri was 15K) as donations and have started a fund to provided education, starting with 3 children at present and invested the available balance in Mutual funds, which i will b personally tracking apart of my investments.......Lets c how long I go at it!!.....Will be constantly working and now dont need any further contributions as i wont b in a position to manage more than that in my schedule...

But I expect that the persons that i support for education should atleast make something big in their lifes but cant understand how to track that down...should i appoint a guide who can observe their behaviour and guide them in their life?....pls suggest...

I dont have any suggestions for that.. but just want to say u GOOD JOB.. ! and Keep it up !!!

Even i joined one of such group last month to bring people arround us up...

dacodecz... Not a single line of each post of yours is really worth answering to. Lot of anger and lot of "hep", that you've filled in yourself, is not coming out in the right manner. You are one of those guys at RDB, before they experienced the death of a close frnd. You are still at that stage. You are still to see more! May you not lose a close frnd to these dirty politicians, i hope!

Hi,

Then show me right manner sire.

You don't know where I belongs from and what I losed to this stinking system,

so I won't mind your this comment. People on name of being important and

busy judge too fast, and this is also a part of this system.

Since scenery is infinite so of-course seeing is also infinite, what I tried to reflect

seeing is not enough, realization of the causation of scenery is.

And thats wat we are talking abt.. Saving not just ourselves, but saving our future generations from the crap thats happening all around us.

Save yourself first, this world is nothing but you multiplied by n times. Your present

is your future, so worry about present only future gonna be all right.

All if you can talk is crap and suggestions, then i'll have to barr you from this thread. Atleast thats wat i can do here, if not in the newspapers where ppl write like you do.

Hehe if you think you are the ultimate of evaluating crap or suggestion then

all I can say is, another pothole in the disguise of clean pound.

I don't write for anyone but myself, if you can see what I can then its okay if not

just keep walking.

And you don't need to bar me either, I don't have much to share with mirage anyway.

I am glad out of 20 another posts after mine, there were atleast a couple of suggestions of wat we can do to improve things around us.

Yes when they speak your own mind, then you are glad anyway :P .

Lets start what ?

Starting is not a problem what and how to start with always is.

Not everybody needs to be a politician or a bureaucrat to clean the mess already done! I dont completely support the idea of joining a political outfit to voice and change the system. I like the way this system works. And i would rather be a person who would keep a check on this system in alot of ways, and still continue to do my own passionate profession, that i always enjoy!

This system is based on too much abstraced greed and vandalism, if you can't see

things in abstraction and if you believe that what you see is the only cause of

scenery then don't worry, this world is full of so called social reformer and they do

their best to ruin what they think they are reforming, and they do it with all honesty

and enthusiasm.

And yes keep check attitude completly reflect a mentality which wanna play the game

show of puppet and puppteer.

My profession belongs to motto, don't debug system, check why system is in need

of debug and stabilze the system. In another simple way healing symptoms is not

the cure of a disease.

Let me give you one example to trigger your minds once again.

Check out http://www.karmayog.com

& http://www.praja.org or http://www.janaagraha.org

Think and read before you vomit here again. I'll be back in some hours and read what you can make out, of wat i say....

Well your vomit is perfect sire, so keep on with it. Thats only what I can say now.

I AM GIVING UP WITH JUST ANOTHER SOCIAL REFORM MIRAGE

Dacodecz,

Instead of just adding an incorrigible note to each word said by any one is nothing but criticism..

If ya have a thought of ur own, would be happy to hear...what u do is always quote others without a mind of ur own....This thing can be done by any pathetic looser critic in this world....the thing that really matters is what u act on...and no one is out here to hear to ur crapped up sh**...better try and reflect ur individual...

Edited by theking

Dacodecz,

Instead of just adding an incorrigible note to each word said by any one is nothing but criticism..

If ya have a thought of ur own, would be happy to hear...what u do is always quote others without a mind of ur own....This thing can be done by any pathetic looser critic in this world....the thing that really matters is what u act on...and no one is out here to hear to ur crapped up sh**...better try and reflect ur individual...

Hi,

Looser, winner, individaul or mass whatever.

I am out of this nonsence, so please stop posting anything about whatever I said.

And keep doing what you believe in.

Can someone pls guide....i need to act on this on priority....need to make a difference...

knock...knock...

anyone alive on the floor?

naa. ... next movie please...

now a formal request... can we have the quality rimweb shared at one point of time???? we do not want irrelevant discussions on the forum.

A movie as far as we see does not relent to any improvement ... anywhere. But yes .. RDB was different so an exception seems fair....

lets keep things that way ... the next review of a movie might be shot straigt to the junkyard.

Cant we have a couple of nice stuff on the handsets from reliance??? a lot more handsets have come in.. keeda karo yaaron.

Cheers

Ashok

:huh::angry::angry::wacko::unexp::D:wacko:

Seems like everything stopped after the 'Crap' left the thread :angry: Strange!!

Anyway,

How about a discussion on 'Fight CLub' :D This movie caught my fascination because of a cool concept :wacko: But i havent seen the movie.

Well, it may not appeal to everybody in here. So how about 'Taxi Number 9211???' Commone guys and gals...post somethin in here...dont kill this thread.

Seems like everything stopped after the 'Crap' left the thread :wacko: Strange!!

This is one of the reason rohit, why we cannot be known as develeoped country by 2020 or 2050 also...

We can only speak and nothing else....

I feel Rang de basanti has left some message behind it.. How many of us has understood that ???????

Hey guys, after seeing Rang De Basanti, frankly, I found nothing great about it. Sure the direction and acting is cool, but what's the substance? The story is built on events that just can not happen in India. Media will fry politician's balls if they do anything like that. In the end, when the tear rolls out of the pilot's mom's eye, it was so damn filmy, that it ****ed.

Seriously, besides the Krantikari story which is told fabulously, the film is so typical hindi type. How the heck can you explain a politician coming and accepting an actor's role in a film? The movie is ok to good for 3 hrs, but if you are finding inspirations from movies, and especially like these ones, then frankly buddy, you need a time out.

The movie is ok to good for 3 hrs, but if you are finding inspirations from movies, and especially like these ones, then frankly buddy, you need a time out.

I do agree with u that its a movie of 3 hrs and thats it.......

But It has given lots and lots of inspiration to me.. To fight for my country..

I thought i would be getting good support from rimwebians....But after all we are INDIANS

any way...........

Hey guys, after seeing Rang De Basanti, frankly, I found nothing great about it. Sure the direction and acting is cool, but what's the substance? The story is built on events that just can not happen in India. Media will fry politician's balls if they do anything like that. In the end, when the tear rolls out of the pilot's mom's eye, it was so damn filmy, that it ****ed.

Seriously, besides the Krantikari story which is told fabulously, the film is so typical hindi type. How the heck can you explain a politician coming and accepting an actor's role in a film? The movie is ok to good for 3 hrs, but if you are finding inspirations from movies, and especially like these ones, then frankly buddy, you need a time out.

its a shame on you ani..being an indian you have such a third grade mentality..

dont compare the movie with what can happen in india .. just feel the theme and spirit behind

the movie.. and yes such scams have taken place in india..forgot the coffin scandal..

and why the mother wont cry..why the tear wont come out..on a brave dead

son..

if you understand hindi..(i hope if u are an indian)..read the lyrics..

Lata

Luka Chuppi bahut huyi saamne aa ja naa

Kahan kahan dhoondha tujhe

thak gayi hai ab teri maa

Aaja saanjh hui mujhe teri fikar

Dhundhla gayi dekh meri nazar aa ja na (2)

A. R. Rahman

Kya bataoon maa kahan hoon main

Yahan udney ko mere khula aasmaan hai

Tere kisson jaisa bhola salona

jahan hain yahan sapno vala

Meri patang ho befikar udd rahi hai maa

Dor koi loote nahin beech se kaate na

Lata

Dhundhla gayi dekh meri nazar aa ja na

Lata

Teri raah takey aankhiyaan

jaane kaisa kaisa hoye jiyaa (2)

Dhire dhire aangan utre andhera, mera deep kahan

Dhalke suraj kare ishara chanda tu hai kahan

Mere chanda tu hai kahan

Luka Chuppi bahut huyi saamne aa ja naa

Kahan kahan dhoondha tujhe thak gayi hai ab teri maa

Dhundhla gayi dekh meri nazar aa ja na (2)

A. R. Rahman

kaise tujhko dikhaun yahaan hai kya

Maine jharne se paani maa tod ke piya hai

Guchcha guchcha kai khwabon ka uchal ke chuwa hai

Chaaya liya bhali dhoop yahaan hai

Naya naya sa hai roop yahan

Yahaan sab kuch hai maa phir bhi

lage bin tere mujhko akela

Lata

Lata

Listen buddy, I really, really don't want to get in a fight. but what inspirations do you get from movie? Can u tell me, what is the probability of such events occuring? the film is said to be based on Captain Gadgil, a Mig21 pilot crashed and the ministry blamed it on him. His mom gave him justice, and the ministry actually accepted their mistake. She, the brave mother, won it by legal, court matters. What does this movie show? That u should take law in ur hands to save it? Some scenes are very classic, i agree, but if u see a whole, u'll see nothing but a typical hindi cinema, with real life twist. Since start, all the friends are boozing, enjoying, flirting, suddenly a twist occurs, hero falls in love, then country calls, hero sacrifices himself. Have they shown a single hope in politicians? This movie just cashes on present feelings in youth.

And sorry, but I don't think watching or liking any movie makes you an Indian either.