Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
petar

Smart Phones On Reliance

GUYS.... some of you are linked with Reliance thru your freinds who work there or some other way.

Its time to make these gusy realize that there is a need to get MICROSOFT/PALM operating system based Smart phones in the line of handsets.

The world is changing & features like WiFi is need of hour.

Any Bright Ideas..!

I have heard from unconfirmed sources that Palm Treos are undergoing trials at Reliance for the past few months. I guess Reliance is waiting for its stock of 7135 to get over before it launches Palm Treos.

We need O2 XDA type phones. WINDOWS MOBILE 5.0 Rocks & also there is iTunes sfware for same. There are phones with EVDO & WiFi technologies available.

Reliance team members... You guys need to read this forum for all the ideas...

The world is changing & features like WiFi is need of hour.
Yes after world changes with new mobile gadgets old ones will come to india :(

I have heard from unconfirmed sources that Palm Treos are undergoing trials at Reliance for the past few months.

Let us hope that is is new version of Treo not the old model

For that to happen, Reliance must focus on improving their network infrastructure, implementing new technologies and improve their Customer Care. Instead, they unnecessarily spend their energy in modifying handsets in that process many of the features are disabled. So long they keep handset manufacturers hand tied they can never think of coming up with feature rich handsets for their customers.

Treo smartphones were being considered to be launched along with EV-DO, but no idea *when* it would be launched.

we dont need just palm OS.. we need MS windows mobile 5.0

Just Go to

http://www.htc.com.tw/company/index.html

There Your will Fine the HTC--6700 (Sold UNder Spn-6700, Verizon - 6700, AudioVox - 6700 Branch in US)

PDA Phone - CDMA EVDO Version

Platform

CDMA Functional Block

Infrared IrDA FIR / Bluetooth / WiFi

Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0

Dimensions : 108 mm x 59 mm x 23.7 mm

Weight : 186g

Memory

Flash Rom : 128 MB

RAM : 64 MB SDRAM

LCD Module

2.8" 240 x 320 TFT-LCD with back-light LEDs

65K Color

Sensitive Touch Screen

Audio

Receiver / Speaker

Hands-Free supported

Microphone

Camera

1.3 Mega Pixels CMOS

Video Light

Battery

Removable rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery, 1,350 mAh

We need O2 XDA type phones. WINDOWS MOBILE 5.0 Rocks & also there is iTunes sfware for same. There are phones with EVDO & WiFi technologies available.

Reliance team members... You guys need to read this forum for all the ideas...

O2, IMat, Qtek, AudioVox, SPrint and Verizon all Does not manufacture the Handsets

it is HTC Corporation of Taiwan which is Behind the Scene

Just go to http://www.htc.com.tw/company/index.html

There You Will Fne 6700 EVDO / 1x RTT Model

or Your can also visit

http://www.Microsoft.com/windowsmobile

for Latest Sprint or Verizon Model (Sprint and Verizone is US Based CDMA Service Providers)

HTC-6700 (also as Sprint 6700, Verizone PPC-6700 or Audiovox - 6700)

Palm Treo 700w

Samsung 730

These Three are Latest Model Supporting Windows Mobile 5.0 Version with WiFi

yes. i know abt HTC. ther are over 4 billion $ in annual sales now. No mean achivement. I wrote email to them to contact Relaince & wrote to reliance to contact HTC. No reply from either parites.

In addition to O2, IMat, Qtek, AudioVox, SPrint and Verizon .... there is DOpod in malaysia as well who is HTC customer.

yes. i know abt HTC. ther are over 4 billion $ in annual sales now. No mean achivement. I wrote email to them to contact Relaince & wrote to reliance to contact HTC. No reply from either parites.

In addition to O2, IMat, Qtek, AudioVox, SPrint and Verizon .... there is DOpod in malaysia as well who is HTC customer.

Greate We have to Move Smartphone Section to the Root and All Buddy should Write to Reliance Chairmens Office to Presurise them to Come with

HTC-6700

Palm Treo 700w

Samsung

Like Buy @ Rs. 25000 with Rs. 5000 Talk Time Free and Rs. 2000 worth of SMS Free

This will Accelerate the Reliance Sale in Higher Segment and also Customer Will Shift from Other Network to Relance One

extremely high hopes, man. but being optimistic is the best way out.

HOPE, thats the driving force man.

They have a service assurance team in contact us section in RIM website now. lets some of us write to them, some write to chariman office. atleast it will make them move thier lazy *** of the comfort chair. lets give it a shot people. what say ?

My contibution till now = 5 emails (2 to chairman,2 to custmer care, 1 to service assurance)

HOPE, thats the driving force man.

They have a service assurance team in contact us section in RIM website now. lets some of us write to them, some write to chariman office. atleast it will make them move thier lazy *** of the comfort chair. lets give it a shot people. what say ?

My contibution till now = 5 emails (2 to chairman,2 to custmer care, 1 to service assurance)

Please Get me the Mail of Service Assurance Persons in Reliance

'service.assurance@relianceinfo.com'

No replies to my various emails sent to Chairman's office, Customer care and also service assurance. I have sent innumerable emails to all these three IDs. In short, no use writing to them.

They bunch up many issues from my various emails after a delay of about 15 to 20 days and reply in one single email. However, till date, no reply from service ***. except for a confirmation of receipt of complaint/suggestion email.

In hte reply email, they themselves state that they are very sorry for the delay in replying. Maybe due to lots of emails coming in from the new 3 million customers over the last three months. So emails from the older customers are kept pending.

Further the CC *333, *366, *369 etc also takes up a lot of time to come on the line. And when they finally come, their computers are invariably under updation and request you to call back later after one/ two hours. and when you call up again, you have the same problem and solution as always.

There is no way in resolving your queries either by website, calls or by emails to any known sources nowadays in Reliance.

Edited by khs123

Nothing will work guys, Me tried my best year back for all this. lets wait for N 6638 to launch, We'll get flashing done , and will use it force fully on thier network by screwing RUIM into it. Till then curse ur present handsets.

i usuually get reply from chairmans office. but you are right.. they take time coming on *333 etc.

reply regarding new handsets is that " your query is being forwarded to concern department & they shall take a decesion in best intrests of company & the customer."

i wonder @ what pace they work. even the babus at govt offices might have taken a fast decesion had they been shown a GANDHI Bapu note.

SOme days back rediff had an article that Reliance is testing some handsets which work both on GSM & CDMA networks. Useful for roaming executives....

Any news ???

Thats world phones... search on this forum and u'll get more info!

areee yarr . reply here na.

Nothing will work guys, Me tried my best year back for all this. lets wait for N 6638 to launch, We'll get flashing done , and will use it force fully on thier network by screwing RUIM into it. Till then curse ur present handsets.

hi sadik its chandraprakash here...

hi u can try this. its really worked with me.

get an active gtran hanset (with an active RUIM card.)

&

get tata's any tata's TSIM enabled phone.

&

try inter changing the RUIM with TSIM ...

i had tried it with the old morotola handset. by doing so, i could use tata's service in my gtran phone & reliance's service in ta motorola's hanset!!!!

just visit for some tata's TSIM enabled handsets.

http://www.tataindicom.com/personal/mobile...le_handsets.asp

i think any cdma handset (non activated or pre programed) imported from any country may work by this technique. ine has to take a chance!! i took with tata !!!!!

let me know yr view on it.

thanks

chandraprakash.lohar

chandrababa@rediffmail.com

imported RUIM card type phones maybe cheaper than INDIA. Some one who has relative abroad coming in this time of year .. plz try what chandrababa mentioned above.

Oh! thts COOL.. I hav been waiting since ages for this to happen.. Other handsets workin on reliance network is like dream come true!!!

CHeers!! Gr8 find mate..Plz keep us updated abt these things..

yea.... i guess most people are exited about the whole thing.

what happend to experiment mentioned few posts above.