Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bukhari

Lg Lsp 3000

Dear All,

Thanks for your consideration/

In past days i had use AXessTel AXWP=1900 set for my experiments. this set properly respond on $DCDMG command and return the call status as well screen data against query but this not works with LG LSP 3000 set. what is the reason behind it can u help me. moreover i tried the same practice on LG LSP 3500 it accepts $QCDMG command but not returned any thing / can u guide me what should i do to resolve this matter/

my basic aim is to capture the set display LCD data/ i.e.

CALL CONNECTED....

021-123-4567

01:45 12/03

can anyone help me how i get my goal.

regards

Amir

Which network is this 3000 available on? are you sure about the model number. Neither Reliance nor LG website mention this model at all, nor about 3500 (or is it 350????)

Axesstel is avl. on TATA only.

So is LG 3000 and 3500 also on TATA?

Edited by khs123

Which network is this 3000 available on? are you sure about the model number. Neither Reliance nor LG website mention this model at all, nor about 3500 (or is it 350????)

Axesstel is avl. on TATA only.

So is LG 3000 and 3500 also on TATA?

Thanks KHS123,

I appreciate your thorough searching regarding my query but this set is available in market and interestingly not listed on LG's website. I request you to please work around pon this set and also on their nearest model like LG 3200. would you please quote me the TATA website.

These sets are available in Pakistan's market.

Regards,

Syed Amir Ali

TATA's website is tataindicom.com

As to your query, I am unable to get any further info on the models quoted by you. Will try to reply as soon as more info is avl.

Thanks