Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kesav

16p/min

I got the following information in my latest bill.

Kindly someone confirm and throw more light over it.

post-6930-1142774381_thumb.jpg

post the enclosed leaflet, that could have some details! Conditions that apply to this offer, are more imp to read!

That's for their time based plans..of RConnect!

For eg: their plan has 20hrs day +20 hrs night ie. 40hrs per month ie for 1 minute it appox to Rs.0.16.

Edited by spdf

Yeah....

If I consider the swift 40 then it comes around 16p/min.

Chirag,

As usual Reliance has proven its name.

It says leaflet attached in that ad..

But there was no leaflet along with the bill...... :'( :'(

biggest eyewash ever, leaflet missing, speeds of RConnect absolutely pathetic, frequent disconnections. In short, absolutely rotten even at 16 p/ min

biggest eyewash ever, leaflet missing, speeds of RConnect absolutely pathetic, frequent disconnections. In short, absolutely rotten even at 16 p/ min

i use rconnect regularly in tamilnadu and the speed is not bad. during downloads, the speed stays around 15-16 KBps. i think that is not bad at all. the web pages too are not slow. i am using freedom at night and considering you dont sleep early, this is a good plan as it is unlimited.

madhi.

i use rconnect regularly in tamilnadu and the speed is not bad. during downloads, the speed stays around 15-16 KBps. i think that is not bad at all. the web pages too are not slow. i am using freedom at night and considering you dont sleep early, this is a good plan as it is unlimited.

madhi.

I admitted madhi statements fully, freedom at night is very usuful but you can't sleep. :)