Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kamlesh patel

Web World Express Are Like Without Hands & Legs

Hi guys,

i was face new problem and extra ordinary replys by reliance infocom, web world express.

I was purchased new handset lg rd 6230 on dtd.25.02.2006 from wwexp. M/s.infocom unlimited,bodakdev,ahmedabad,gujarat.

Now a drametic story start:

and within 2 hours the phone was hanged due to camara. At that time i was nearby the wwexp. Shop.

I went to the shop. They were send me to lg service centre.ok, i was go there.and

the certificate for change handset given by service centre.

Again i was go to web world exp. And saw certificate and ask for change my handset.

Look, guyes these was a same day matter.

Answer from wweb exp was that====> we have not another same model u will come after two days.ok! Than after six days i was go to the web exp. Shop morning and evening.

But they were not change my handset. Till today not call me for my handset.

Than i was mail to chairman's office direct.

On dtd.04.03.2006 a call was come from bombay and ask me to change my hadset from lg service centre.

I was told him that if the handset was opened or unpacked than i don't want.

They says me no,sir it is a totaly new handset.and u will please handover your handset.and when they call u will collect your new handset.

So, i was given them my handset.

Now, look, guyes! What a nasty game played by reliance infocom.

On dt.04.03.06 their was a saturday. And at 9 o'clock at night closing time of service centre a girl from service centre was give me a handset.

And i was shoked to look at the handset it was totaly second hand instrument. Which waqs wrapped in a plastic carry bag,

i ask the girl what is this? I don't want this set. She was told me please come on monday at present no one is here.

Now, i m the only customer who paid for new handset and get second hand set from india's greatest company.

Wait guys, it is not end....

On monday again i mail to chairman's office and told them by phone that i don't want this handset. If you are not delivered me a new handset against which i pay then i don't want this handset and please give my money back.

But a devil executives not hear my words.

And stop corresponding with me.

Guys ! My question is that

(1) if i purchase new handset and it was hang by company fault within 2 hours and company service centre given certificate to change handset,

than, why should i get second hand/usage/repaired unpacked instrument?

So, guys! At present i m the only customer who paid for new fresh box packed amount rs.7500.00 for lg rd 6230 and use second handset which was given by a great millionor company.

This is like a chiness toy market.if u purchase and out of shop there is no gaurantee.

But i not sleeping the story is conti.............

If you are with me or if any suggestion u have please mail me on kpatel1968@yahoo.com

thanks,

yours truly,

kamlesh patel

ahmedabad.

<CAPS Removed. -- Chirag>

File a consumer cheating case. You may have all the proof with you - invoice, handset change certificate etc, etc.

Go ahead, do not waste any more of your time begging these chor company wallahs.

Since you are from Ahmedabad, go to CERC, on Sarkhej Gandhinagar highway, After Thaltej Cross roads, on right side towards Gandhinagar, go and lodge complaint also ask for compensation.

NOW, LOOK, GUYES! WHAT A NASTY GAME PLAYED BY RELIANCE INFOCOM.

ON DT.04.03.06 THEIR WAS A SATURDAY. AND AT 9 O'CLOCK AT NIGHT CLOSING TIME OF SERVICE CENTRE A GIRL FROM SERVICE CENTRE WAS GIVE ME A HANDSET.

AND I WAS SHOKED TO LOOK AT THE HANDSET IT WAS TOTALY SECOND HAND INSTRUMENT. WHICH WAQS WRAPPED IN A PLASTIC CARRY BAG,

I ASK THE GIRL WHAT IS THIS? I DON'T WANT THIS SET. SHE WAS TOLD ME PLEASE COME ON MONDAY AT PRESENT NO ONE IS HERE.

NOW, I M THE ONLY CUSTOMER WHO PAID FOR NEW HANDSET AND GET SECOND HAND SET FROM INDIA'S GREATEST COMPANY.

Well Kamlesh Patel.. It seems that handset itself which u got was a DOA ( dead on arrival ) Category,

U should get a replacement from the same place were u have bought this handset..

Reliance never do anything which they have promised.. They will come up with some new thing.. but they will never stick to the promises.. so forget for the justice...