Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vivekahuja

Freedom@night Plan

RCONNECT FREEDOM@NIGHT PLAN

Hi everyone I would like to share my experience with the rconnect internet service from reliance. It is a good plan keeping in view if the internet usage is at night only. In which we can use unlimited during 10pm to 6 am.

I normally download big softwares, and get download speed about 8-9 Kbps and upto maximum of 11Kbps, which I know is not very good, but satisfactory among other internet service providers.

Normally in 1 hr I am able to download about 30-35 mb, and at midnight it reaches upto 40Mb in 1 hr.

I will share with you the technical aspect of download speed.

If you are getting download speed of 8Kbps then your throughput speed or connection speed is 8*8=64Kbps connection

If you are getting download speed of 10Kbps then your throughput speed or connection speed is 10*8=80Kbps connection

So your download speed measures your connection speed, ie 8 times your download speed is your connection speed.

I even have used bsnl pstn dialup in which the download speed is about atmost 4Kbps ie 4*8=32 Kbps.

calculate your speed and give your answers.

if you are getting speed speed less than 56 Kbps then complaint to the chairman at relianceinfo.com that works.

i get around 15 kBps during download. max around 17 kBps. i use fwp lg 350R. the speed depends on the handset. i earlier had lg 2030 and it gave speeds you have mentioned. i got increased speeds with lg 7230 and lg 350R. if you are a late sleeper, this plan is a good one. but they can increase the time duration. they allow just eight hours.

madhi.

I too use F@N plan. My download speed varies around 14 to 17 KB/s after 11. I use this plan effectively and last month i have downloaded 10GB of data.

May be they shoud add sundays also in the free download time... It doesnot affect them anyway but just making the plan even more popular... anyways office users wont be able to use it on sundays... and for personal purposes also in case if the no of users logged on to server will increase on a tower just the speed will reduce... reliance does not loose out on it... In fact it'll gain more from the increased subscription...

it would be great if they will provide aroung 100-200mb download limit + unlimited surfing @ day and unlimited download at night

or free surfing @ day instead of free download .

freedom @night is not good for college student . i feel sleepy @ college coz i surf tiil 3am.

i am planning to move to bsnl's data1. they r about to launch broadband service here in vasai.. with in 1-2month

Edited by cracker

i know but u know there r some good option available on all type ofdownload managers u can set download time.

coz bsnl is providing free download between 2am-8pm

so u can set dl time from 2am-8pm so it will dowload till the time alloted if it get finish b4 that time than it will auto shutdown the pc.

Edited by cracker

but how to do that using rapidshare and megaupload, they require authentication and valid for a particular session

Thats D main problem nowadays With this share & upload system & there is also not a good Torrent downloader with d auto dialing & shutdown.

i have special tool for that:)

u don't have to enter code

u can set download time

and it support download (1 after 1 after 1)

so u don't have to worry about any thing.

(it support 15 file sharing server)

(including megaupload, rapidshare, etc)

Edited by cracker

Cracker: do share with this cool tool ...

i saw a buncha rs/mu tools, but none of them really work now :praise:

use mass downloader tool even if you do not use it to download just open the software and set the time to disconnect from net and time to shut down the pc it works fine

Hi Guys,

How is the billing done in freedom @ night.

Do they charge the monthly rental for voice apart from Rs.400/-

Please someone explain me the plan in detail. I was charged Rs.400/-(internet charge) + Rs.290(voice). Is that right?

Hi Guys,

How is the billing done in freedom @ night.

Do they charge the monthly rental for voice apart from Rs.400/-

Please someone explain me the plan in detail. I was charged Rs.400/-(internet charge) + Rs.290(voice). Is that right?

I too got the same billing this month. charged 400+290, which is not right. I called the customer care and they have registered a complaint. said they will look into it and will get back to me later. Hope they get the billing right now onwards.

madhi

THere is some problem in FAN plan as even if you use it only in night they charge for some use in day time also I had almost got 2hrs charged as usage in day time when I have never used in day time on complaining they told that it is correct and on asking for CDR they say no such facility is available

THere is some problem in FAN plan as even if you use it only in night they charge for some use in day time also I had almost got 2hrs charged as usage in day time when I have never used in day time on complaining they told that it is correct and on asking for CDR they say no such facility is available

Voila!

i got 15hrs billed but when i asked a detailed bill for r-connect they told me that i will get it after 15 days. and i still dont hav it after 2 monthes. i am not paying my next bill because i have the right to know my usage, they cant bill me any ways.

i am also getting 290 rs extra but i was told by webworld that i will get minimum 400rs/mo bill. i thought i am only having such problem.

i also got a new column in my fwp bill named Extra charges. WTF are these extra charges?

hai,

As i already told you i received the bill where both 290 and 400 are charged. i told the cc guys and they registered a complaint. got a call from billing section yesterday and today got the message that the problem has been rectified and the extra amount has been withdrawn. well, this time they have acted fast enough and i should appreciated them, though they made the error in the first place.

madhi.