Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Senthil Raja.B

Reliance Bills Online Website Is Having Problem

To receive bills and make payments, I am using http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal...et/LoginServlet. But for the past fiew days it doesn't work. Page does not get loaded even after waiting for a long time.

Please let me know , Is there any changes in the above URL ? or any problem with the server.

Thanks in advance.

Senthil Raja.B

it is not working for me either !, I think link is same but some prblm with the server

Me too facing the same problem. But after numerous tries i get to login. But no details available.

In my case the page has been opening allright but no bill details have been available for about a month now.

Complaints to Reliance was in vain.

"Signing up" again (getting new pswrd etc..) sorted the problem in my case.

Hope it works for you.

:lol: -->

QUOTE(Senthil Raja.B @ Apr 18 2006, 03:38 PM) 59594[/snapback]

To receive bills and make payments, I am using http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal...et/LoginServlet. But for the past fiew days it doesn't work. Page does not get loaded even after waiting for a long time.

Please let me know , Is there any changes in the above URL ? or any problem with the server.

Thanks in advance.

Senthil Raja.B

yup, its been having problems for a couple of days now. But just after reading this topic when I checked the site, I got logged in fine and all pages are working too.

I just checked my usage online. Everything seems to work fine.

not working with my new hello corp connection for last 6 months

cc said its working

this is the only way for me to check unbilled usage

help me

The site doesn't works for corporate connections.

Gosh do i see a servlet? I guess Reliance has one of the largest customer base. And running your portal on stupid servlets is bad... They are REALLY slow... Heh. They would've been better running it on PHP or Perl :clap:

hey Puneet Sarna

The site doesn't works for corporate connections.

is there any other site for corporate connection ???

please suggest

thx for the information

eagerly waiting for it

ajin

Edited by Ajin

there is one link after login called "My Profile" , i never undestand why they have provided this, the website has only the option for "bill management", we can not modify our services like call waiting, voice mail, etc. through the site. Reliance should start this, what do you feel? :grin:

it will be cool if it was possible to manage those features through the website, but maybe its not technically feasible to implement it. Does anyone know other operators having such a feature ? But again, it isn't an important feature for them to bother about, since call waiting, etc. can be managed through the phone itself which more accessible than the computer !