Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mywebid

Most Of The Rworld Applications Not Working In Lg 6130 ?

For the past couple of weeks, mst of the applications, especially new one, are not working on my LG 6130. The message I get is 'R World not Ready'. I have reset the RWorld menu many times. The clear memory option in More Services->Toolkit is also not working for me and it also shows 'RWorld not ready' Almost all the applications under 'Hot N New' like 'Krrish','Fanaa' etc. are not working. While some of the old application like 'Clear Memory' are also not working. Application like 'Cool Tunes' are working fine. I have contacted customer care many times, but the dumb customer care executives know nothing except asking to reset RWorld menu.

Does any one is also facing the same issue with this particular. I suspect is it because the Reliance are launching new applications which are Brew compatible and does not work on non-Brew enabled handsets like LG 6130.

Help me out to get RWorld again on my Handset!

Hi...

I've been also facing the same problem for more than 20 days now..I've called customer care many a times but did not get any satisfactory answer. They just said there is some problem with 6130 and one more lg handset.

Don't know when'll get corrected...

Hi...

I've been also facing the same problem for more than 20 days now..I've called customer care many a times but did not get any satisfactory answer. They just said there is some problem with 6130 and one more lg handset.

Don't know when'll get corrected...

You will need to get your phone software (binary) upgraded at an LG service centre. I have had the same problem too but i now OK after the binary upgrade. Hey remember with the binary change you will lose any MMSes or SMSes inbox / outbox. But worth it to get Rworld working again! :clap:

just go to mobile menu----->r-world-------->

contaning following menu

1. r-menu

2. multimedia

3. games

4. reset r-menu

select reset r-menu

then again opes r-world

update available at service center

well i must admit..too that RWORLD is a failure for 6130 now i dont know what the hell happened..bt yes...

i really dont think so. Been using 6130 for more than a yr, never found a problem with rworld.

i really dont think so. Been using 6130 for more than a yr, never found a problem with rworld.

Exactly. I too have been using 6130 and I think, its the best R-world supported model after LG 2030.

it was untill sometime back when the whole rworld structure was changed..many application even the new ones like "NEW RELIANCE" is also not working as i reside almost 100m away frm RIM tower it still at all times say "rworld is not ready"..for most applications

visit the lg service centre & upgrade the s/w ver latest is 15th ..........this was specilly launched for r world related problem's in 6130.....and it work's really fine.......try it .........

Now none of the R-World applications work on 6130 if the software version is below 15.

And the sadest thing is that LG service centre is demanding Rs. 85 to upgrade outside warrenty handset. They are also warning many times that if anything goes wrong then it would be charged Rs. 1600. Weired. :):cheer:

u should upgrade ur Rd 6130 software to RD613F18..

Then r-world will work properly..

it will cost Rs.84/- if out of warranty, other wise it's free

For the past couple of weeks, mst of the applications, especially new one, are not working on my LG 6130. The message I get is 'R World not Ready'. I have reset the RWorld menu many times. The clear memory option in More Services->Toolkit is also not working for me and it also shows 'RWorld not ready' Almost all the applications under 'Hot N New' like 'Krrish','Fanaa' etc. are not working. While some of the old application like 'Clear Memory' are also not working. Application like 'Cool Tunes' are working fine. I have contacted customer care many times, but the dumb customer care executives know nothing except asking to reset RWorld menu.

Does any one is also facing the same issue with this particular. I suspect is it because the Reliance are launching new applications which are Brew compatible and does not work on non-Brew enabled handsets like LG 6130.

Help me out to get RWorld again on my Handset!

u should upgrade ur Rd 6130 software to RD613F18..

Then r-world will work properly..

it will cost Rs.84/- if out of warranty, other wise it's free

LG should make this Firmware freely downloadable.