Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Motorola CDMA Razr V3c

well admins ..the users dont ever search for the topics which are already posted or that......please warn the users that please search for the topic before posting...

Please shift or merge this topic here

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?show...=6467&st=15

----------

well the cost factor was quite amazing 9.5k to 12K bingo i will surely own a razr soon

well akshat, i am aware of the threads goin on and a daily user of rimweb ( even though not much of a poster) and secondly the thread u are referring to contains all UNOFFICIAL informations similar to nokia 6265 thread. i am not judging the authenticity of info on part of the sources of users or the users themselves. But these posts are more of predictions or wishful thinking which don't have a established supportive base.

The prime reason of me to post this topic was because of the degree of assurance brought by Economic Times which does preceed over the vague predictions.

i don't meant to be rude or offensive, have a nice day and do take good care of urself.

i completely agree with gids..

its properly placed here.. ;)

I hope it won't be a like 6265. I'd really like to get my hands on this phone.

Hey, it doesn't seem to have expandable memory. Not that I want it, but just an observation. Also, it is based on BREW. Is the R-World any good on BREW now a days?

Here are the specs of this phone, taken from basant_jp's post in other thread:

- EVDO high speed data access

- Video clip capture and playback : MPEG4 (15 fps)

- 1.3 megapixel digital camera : with 4x digital zoom

- 72 polyphonic sound engine

- Picture and video messaging¹

- Integrated Speakerphone

- MMS¹ (Picture / photo + text + sound), SMS, EMS¹ 5.0

- PIM functionality

- Advanced speech recognition

- Bluetooth® wireless technology enabled : connectivity Class 2

- Bands : CDMA 1X and EVDO with aGPS 800/1900

- Standby Time² : up to approximately 200 hours

-Talk Time : up to approximately 188 minutes

- BREW : 3.1

- Connectivity : Mini-USB

- WAP : 2.0

- Internal Memory7 : up to 30MB of available end user memory

- Form Factor : Clamshell

- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 53 x 98 x 14.5 mm

- Weight : 99 g

- External Display : 96 x 80 CSTN display

- Internal Display : 176 x 220 TFT color display

Edited by ani_meher

Hey, there is only one CDMA Raze, it is V3c, whereas the news states that 2 CDMA models are there, V3 & V3i, both are actually GSM!

well lts jus hope that rimdoesn't make a crap out of dis handset by locking its gud features

I saw a BIG ad in today's newspaper (mostly DNA) of motorazr CDMA. Alas, it was of Tata indicom, saying that Motorazr is soon coming to their network.

does it has support for extra memory???

well the article says both v3 n v3i would be extended, so guess it would even though im skeptical about dis.

Hey it jus occured to me imagine a kewl Black Razr cdma n a huge rim logo below the external screen like in the kyo 7135. Man it would totally ruin the look!!!

well lts jus hope that rimdoesn't make a crap out of dis handset by locking its gud features

Well it doesn;t have any good feature at all, Except its cool sharp looks.

what about MP3 ringtones & group smsing feature??

well guys ne pics or sometrhing like that no news...can we expect something hot today the new week has started....

hey whats the src and all abt..how can u say that in newspaper it was clearly written tata and reliance communicatoins

Mostly he is saying coz of Tata ad in newspaper. RIM, as usual, don't care about advertisement. Or maybe, it can be a real case also. Time will tell.

Any updates on this phone?? N6265 launched (check reliance website under handsets).. If this is also launching soon.. Ppl can wait and then decide which 1 to buy.. Any dates/price known?

Cheers!

Any updates on this phone?? N6265 launched (check reliance website under handsets).. If this is also launching soon.. Ppl can wait and then decide which 1 to buy.. Any dates/price known?

Cheers!

moto razr v3c launched!!!! (source: the hindu)

Motorola ties up with Tata Tele to launch Motorazr CDMA phone

New Delhi, July 20. (PTI): Mobile handset maker Motorola has tied up with Tata Teleservices to launch a package costing Rs 14,500 (including a handset), under which subscribers will get 10,000 free local minutes for calling Tata phones.

As per the collaboration, both the companies would jointly market and distribute the Motorazr V3c CDMA handsets across the country.

The plan called 'Max' would enable the subscribers to get the benefit of zero rental for a period of 999 days and additional 1,000 free local/national SMS to any phone and a free Motorola bluetooth headset.

"The collaboration would help us take the Indian CDMA consumer to a higher plane of mobile telephony," Motorola Mobile Devices director sales - India, Nepal and Sri Lanka Sudhir Agarwal said.

The Motorazr V3c mobile phones would be available across the country through all retail outlets where Tata Indicom mobile phones are exhibited. :confuse::rolleyes::clap:

No news if it willcome on Reliance as yet. Motorola RazrV3c and Samsung Hero have been launched by TATAbut not Reliance. Both look extremely good in the pictures.

Hope Reliance also launches these phones. LG is looking sick nowadays.

LG Was always sick ....

Reliance cant even launch one handset properly..See what happened to N6265.. And collobrating with so many companies.. Is like day dreaming for reliance..lol.. I think mukesh was far more better than apna 'chagan' anil..lol..

Cheers!

Guys, see this news:

Motorola ties-up with Tata Tele

It mentions that only 2 colors, gray n pink will be launched. There are few good offers:

The Motorazr V3c handset has been launched by Tata Teleservices on an exclusive Max plan. This offer enables the subscriber to avail the benefit of zero rentals for a period of 999 days, get 10,000 free local minutes for calling Tata phones, 1,000 free local and national SMSs to any phones, a free Motorola Bluetooth headset worth Rs.2300, as well as free access to office and personal e-mails through the just launched mobile mail service for 3 months. This exclusive package comes at Rs.14,500.

Additionally, Tata Indicom will also offer an 'Awesome Twosome' offer where anyone buying a Grey and Pink handset pair will be eligible to get lifetime free calls & SMSs between the two phones. This will be available at a special price of Rs.25,000 only with 2 matching Motorola Bluetooth headsets free and the Max plan.

But sad part is, it mentions only Tata, n not Reliance. Seems our trusty reliance ppl have f*@ked up again :D:grin::lol:

does it have the so called RUiM slot , if yes than we can definitely shift this set from tata to Reliance..I think...???

I read somewhere read in d news (or in d forum) about nokia 6265 that both reliance & nokia r Eager to make contract to each other that this model is avalable thru reliance only.Also as per Post 27 link news of motorola TATA tieup exclusive like NOKIA relaince for nokia 6265,It is a damn sure both r competing each other for these high end sets for every aspect (also for the release date).