Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saikrishna

Charges For Download Games In Lg 6230

hola guys,

i wanna know that wheather i can download any games frm my computer to my mobile lg 6230, actually i hav gone through my service manual but i didnt find any...... can any one help me out of this pleaseeeeee ,im very eagerly waitin for reply ihav checked mp3 that really sounds cool,

:)

I have download games in lg rd 6230 through brew platform. During download it show "FREE UNLIMTED". BUT in the bill Rs 49 detected for each game and 99 for some other games. But whilie download the wallpaper and ringtone the message comes Rs 3 / Rs 10 for each picture/ ringtone.

PLs HElp

;)

I have download games in lg rd 6230 through brew platform. During download it show "FREE UNLIMTED". BUT in the bill Rs 49 detected for each game and 99 for some other games. But whilie download the wallpaper and ringtone the message comes Rs 3 / Rs 10 for each picture/ ringtone.

PLs HElp

I have also been cheated like this, I have downloaded 4 games (as there were only 4 games at that time) on my lg 5340 through rworld brew platform.

I also thought it was free as it was clearly mentioned there 'Free Unlimited' but after a day I was charged Rs.300/= (49+49+99+99). After this I had a talk with the CC people but it was no use, the damage has already been done and they said they can't help it out. 'TO HUM KADVA GHOOT PI KE REH GAYE'

I would advice that before downloading anyting from R-World, just ask the CC before about the price of downloading.

Regards

Vishal

They themselves do not know the charges most of the time. And for BREW RWorld, they are just dumb. They do not know what is BREW RWorld at all. So much for CC????

hello!

i am also one of the member of great cheating by reliance.

when i was download games it sows FREE DOWNLOADING"

and after amount was deducted from my account.

and i was paid approx RS.500.00 to great indian company.

AB AISA HOTA HAI TO INDIA KAISE AAGE AYEGA?

Its high time this be complained to TRAI.

TRAI say that any service provider can not charge any subscriber without explicit his consent.