Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
neo_tech

Which Fw Phone Is Best?

Hi guys,

i was just going to buy a reliance fixed wireless phone. am totally unaware of the reliability and stability of those 4 phones available on reliance site.

the phones are LG LSP -350, LG LSI -110, LG LSP -340, LG LSP -400

all of em have the same features...but which one is the best..like converage and all.

a quick response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

I'll recommend LSP 350R :confuse:

Currently I'm using it and quite satisfied with it...

One more suggestion, never go for LSI-110. It has many problems like frequently disconnection.

yeah, go for LSP-350. It's much better than lsp-340 (feature-wise & battery backup).

Though LSP-350 & 400 are virtually similar, LSP-400 does not have r-connect.

thnx for the timely guidance vishal..btw i asked 2-3 ppl and everyone told me the same...to go for the 350 model. so i bought the 350R model :confuse:

but tell me 1 thing..isn't this the oldest model?

and how about the latest LG LSP -400? as its the latest it might be more stable...what do u say?

previously i had made my mind to go for the 110 model..as its very handy to use coz u can roam about while talking...others r with base unit...u'll have to carry the whole unit while ur walking.

amtrag u r very correct...i just thorouly checked the features of every model and found 350R to be the best. btw which one of these was the first model? the oldest?

in the order as given above

Edited by khs123

well i am using LG LSP 340E and quite satisfied it ...but the main disadvantage is that it has no backlight and the advantage i like is that you can switch off and onn call connect and dissconnect....

One more point of difference between LSP-350R and other models is that LSP-350R is the only FWP model that supports Hindi SMS EDIT and DISPLAY as well. The others do not have Hindi SMS EDIT feature!! :confuse:

Regards,

Dave M!

am very satisfied with the new 350R unit. very clear sounds both ringtones and earpiece...soft buttons, good battery life, features...and its has 144Kbps max. speed whereas others r only 115Kbps. thats a big difference for those who r using the rconnect feature.

only annoying thing is the call connect and disconnect alert...its very loud..if only i could lower the volume or completely switch it off.

And lsp-350 & 400 both have text-based R-world so you can download ringtones.

am very satisfied with the new 350R unit. very clear sounds both ringtones and earpiece...soft buttons, good battery life, features...and its has 144Kbps max. speed whereas others r only 115Kbps. thats a big difference for those who r using the rconnect feature.

only annoying thing is the call connect and disconnect alert...its very loud..if only i could lower the volume or completely switch it off.

Actually all handsets theoritically support 144 kbps, but anil bhai gives no more than 115.

ic...but what about that annoying connect-disconnect alert tone? can it be atleast lowered down?

Well there's no way to lowerd down the volume or disable it.

Its very irritating most of the time.