Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Area Code Finder - CDMA and GSM Networks

@theking: Thanks for the upload mate. I think it needs an update though. A few mobile numbers I did a search for didnt turn up listed in it. Thanks anyways :)

the code finder file by naveen gupta does not mention vodafone or hutch but mentions it as BPL mobile which is very wrong please correct it

Right... it shows Bombay BPL numbers correctly as BPL... but for Maharashtra circle Vodaphone numbers also it shows BPL!

Right... it shows Bombay BPL numbers correctly as BPL... but for Maharashtra circle Vodaphone numbers also it shows BPL!

Simply because Vodafone Maharashtra was previously BPL....

^^^

Good one, dev...

Its updated upto 25 August 2008 now. Some series are still missing...

Dear Friend

Really wonderful job done by Naveen Gupta. Keep it up

For your informations my friend phone no is 949100???? BSNL Hyderabad

Is not indicating anything, even my own number is reliance is also not indicating.

But over all really a good job by you. I hope you will get so many data shortly.

Sushil

Check out this excel file to find out the Operator and Circle/Area of any Indian CDMA or GSM mobile number. Just enter the first 5 digits of the number and press Enter to get the Operator name and the Circle to which the number belongs to.

Credits fly to 'theking' for passing it on

please update this code finder. so that we can find out some new number of series in all over india. i want to know area of this no 099078

9907 belongs to Reliance GSM for Madhya Pradesh circle

• Haha 1

@vijusum the mobile numbering codes are not city specific,rather they are state or circle specific.every operator has got a unique 3 eight code for each and every circle where they operate which reflects in the nos belonging to that circle only.those 3 digits are the 3rd,4th and 5th digits from left of the numbere.g. 93xxx.it also changes once it hour filled up.That's why there are many series of numbers for every operators in every circles.

thats very good work...

bu can u plz help me to find out service provider and circle name for 97302XXXXX series..

ur help would be highly appreciated

thats very good work...

bu can u plz help me to find out service provider and circle name for 97302XXXXX series..

ur help would be highly appreciated

97302 is Airtel-Maharashtra.

can anyone tell me abt this one

"94061"

Thanks

^^^

94061 is BSNL (Madhya Pradesh)

Got this as a mail forward..
-Attached the Operator, Circle/State, Circle Grade, MNC Code finder

-STD code finder with SDCA, LDCA and SSA name

-ISD code finder

All in one file

Enjoy!!

THIS EXEL FILE IS USEFUL BUT IT IS PROTECTED IM A MOBILE PREPAID CARDS RETAILR IN BHAVNAGAR I CAN UPDATE IT BUT I WANT PASSWORD. MY PERSONAL CONTECT NO. IS 9328297646

This is an update of area code finder I had got in mail and it works fine have a look

GSM_Identification.xls

^^ beautiful.. thanks Shabz

This is an update of area code finder I had got in mail and it works fine have a look

Out of 10 working numbers of India, it did not have record for 5 numbers, My own 9366666666 which is almost 5 years old, was not available in the excell sheet.

Mr Daga IS your Number of Tamil Nadu Reliance, if yes then the excel sheet is working fine you just have to enter first four digits of the cell phone no

I am not able to open it. Office just crashes! Any one else having problem? :Decepcionado:

^^^

I do not have any problems with the above xl sheet. Maybe there is some other problem with your system.

@pkdaga,

it is working fine alright. maybe you entered all 10 digits. Try with 1st 4 digits. It is updated even with RGSM series. And 90 and 91 series also. Try once again.

Thanks alot for the updated file my dear Shabz.