Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Devesh

Lg Rd 6500 - Anyone Seen This One?

Hello,

LG is tempting us with the TV ads of LG RD 6500. However there is no information available about this model either on the Reliance or the LG website.

Funny, it says Americas Largest selling phone but I do not find any reference to the phone anywhere on the whole WWW.

If anyone has any info on this phone, please post it here.

I am looking to upgrade my LG RD 6000 but currently non of the phones appeal to me. The LG 6500 looks good and so does the Nokia 6265. But there is no launch information about any of them.

where did u saw the advt.... me didnt

LG_RD_6500_Folder_Phone_features.doc

If I am not wrong I have posted before also :) One of normal handset.Forget comparing with 6365 :P

NOBluethoot :confuse:

NOExternal memory :confuse:

NOVedio :confuse:

And the list goes on :clap:

Edited by asher

well i ahve this doc but no image nothing......no proms ....

LGRD 6500 launched by Reliance today...it is price at Rs8750 in all the circles.

Its a folder type phone with 262k color display with integrated VGA camera.

well thats notvisible on the website..have u ne pic or something like that

Website is not updated but handset has been launched dear..

See the specs for the same attached

LGRD6500.zip

Edited by srini

what's the price?

Rs8750..refer previous posting

I dunno find it worth at this price.. I ll better wait for N6265 or Mototola Razr...

CHeers!!

I dunno find it worth at this price.. I ll better wait for N6265 or Mototola Razr...

CHeers!!

Why not? LG6000 was quoting at 10000, and the sells were quite good. If I were to buy a good looking handset today, I'd go for this for simply good looks. But yes, in future, MotoRazr will give it a tough competition. (can't say about N6265, Nokia has a long habit of disappointing the public after showing cute photos - remember 6255, 2255?)

heyyyyyyy,

look lg rd 6500 in www.relianceinfo.com

handset experience also there. :):):clap:

Edited by kk999

No bluetooth, no external memory, no video camera, no mp3 player, no sms on call reject. etc., so not worth 8750.

Though voice commands are extremely good. and driving mode also is good. the display also is very good at 262k colours and the screen is slightly bigger than the usual new models of LG 128 x 160 in place of the usual 128 x 128.

No idea of the user memory available internally. LG may claim 128MB or even higher, but the allocation will not be known and user may not get full memory optimisation. for eg. The SMS capacity is around 120 SMSs. A Nokia with only 4MB can store 1000 SMS because each SMS is around 160 bytes or even if you consider each SMS as 250 bytes, the storage required is only 250 x 1000 = 250000 bytes which is about 250 KB only. Whereas in LG you will get only 120 SMS capacity which means 120 x 160 = 19200 bytes ie 2KB only.

And in 6230 they say the internal memory is 128MB - where is that memory and what is the allocation??? any one has any info on this please???

Thanks

Edited by khs123