Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Emmanuel

Nokia 6255 Revisited

Hi guy

As i was googling, i came across a software called Nokia Diego Service software. This software can do wonders i heard, this is a service software from nokia for series 40. just visit the site http://www.xphilez.com. they are doing wonders with Nokia 6255i.

pls get hold of this software and pls send me the link also.

just go through the site i feel a bit of hope.

cheers

emmanuel

hey guys where have u gone.

i cant resist this. just see what are all the features Nokia 6255 really have.

Reliance are m****r F****rs, see what all stuff they have disabled in 6255.

I am just downloading the file let me see

Hey i'm not able to install, i tried it even after uninstalling nokia pc suite. I use bluetooth for connectivity does it work or do i need a dku 5 cable (i read in 1 of forums that it doesn't run on bluetooth and ca 42) i've attached the screenshot of error.

post-7522-1148392494_thumb.jpg

I tried its workiing fine on cable, but I didnt do anything as I dont know for what that softwar is used and also is it safe for the phone

I am getting connected through that software

To get it installed uninsall ur nokia data cable driver from ur computer (system)

No cracks and wares to be menntioned here.

Kindly refrain from doing that.

Hey i'm not able to install, i tried it even after uninstalling nokia pc suite. I use bluetooth for connectivity does it work or do i need a dku 5 cable (i read in 1 of forums that it doesn't run on bluetooth and ca 42) i've attached the screenshot of error.

use DKU2 only

No cracks and wares to be menntioned here.

Kindly refrain from doing that.

sorry tanveer

this will never happen. pardon me. :)

Tanveer

have u come across this one earlier, if yes can u pls get me the latest version of this

please uninstal all the nokia conectivity softwares before installing this one.

really great software, now no limits on ur nokia 6255, now my 6255 worth it. thank u fot this wonderful software which s**ks the reliance people

No sweat Emmanuel, I am not against this thing personally, but since it is against the rules of the forum and the mods object to it so.....

We had talked about Diego and OPM but somehow nothing concrete ever came up.

What all have you tried and what all have you been able to do with it?

does the R-Surf feature now works on the Nokia 6255 handset??

Please reply soon?

No R surf in not yet on for N 6255

No sweat Emmanuel, I am not against this thing personally, but since it is against the rules of the forum and the mods object to it so.....

We had talked about Diego and OPM but somehow nothing concrete ever came up.

What all have you tried and what all have you been able to do with it?

the irony is that, even if iam not able to do anything with but it is an eyeopener to all of us that how much we are been fooled by reliance. :)

I have installed this software, and my nokia 6255 is detected by that software. And we can see many detailed setting information of our nokia 6255, we can enable or disable many setting , for eg: we can enable Java download which has been disabled by reliance. But I am not sure how safe it is and wil it create any problem for our nokia 6255. If there is no issues for the phone, then we can say using this software (tool) we cna make out nokia 6255 worth for what we have paid when we brought this phone. Lets hope for the best :'(

dear sajo

it is not so easy. u can enable the minibrowser but without access. Java download but how are u going to connect it, u have to access it thru reliance only, which reliance does not allow now.

i really doubt any use of these, our techno friends can help it.

ya I was saying that using any software can we upload java games to nokia 6255

yeah mobimb for that!

I have played so many games using that!

can u pls give me the link. for that software

Thank you Emmanuel. I also started installing java games

im getting an error msg while starting diego: "Cannot detect Dongle"

Pl help...

im getting an error msg while starting diego: "Cannot detect Dongle"

Pl help...

Diego will work with only DKU2 cable, read instructions or else u will screw ur mobile.

Uninstall everything of nokia including the connectivity driver. Then install diego, and again install the PC suite the drivers will get updated but this is not necessary for Diego.

place the crack file in the same dir of the program installed and also in system32 and system folder