Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vmsanghrajka

Reliance Launches Mobile Service In Badrinath

Press Trust Of India / New Delhi/ Dehradun May 29, 2006

Reliance Communications Ventures Ltd (RCoVL) today became the first private telecom operator to launch its mobile services in Badrinath, situated at a height of 10,400 foot above sea level.

ADAG Chairman Anil Ambani, during his visit to the Badrinath shrine last year, had announced that RCVL would provide mobile connectivity in the area.

“Kedarnath is the next destination where the company will launch its services and for this the work to set up a BTS tower has already started,” said RCVL Head of UP and Uttaranchal Arvind Kumar.

He added that services in Kedarnath as well as in other holy places like Gangotri and Yamnotri will start in the next two to three months.

why dont he go to J&K(Vaishno Devi), naintal, and lotta areas more...

why dont he go to J&K(Vaishno Devi), naintal, and lotta areas more...

I think reliance do have coverage at Vaishno Devi..

nanital, ranikhet etc areas are starting wef 31 may

nanital, ranikhet etc areas are starting wef 31 may

This I am listening from CC guys for the last 20 months. Whenever I call CC and asked about status in nainital/ranikhet/almora/kasoni/bhimtal, I always get answer that service will be started on this month end (may 31, june 30, oct 31) etc.

I am not able to understand how many days Rim have in a month and next month when u querry then u must be get answer that serice will start on 30th june

Actually we always blame to people in CC .......

But they tell only what they are asked to tell to customer..

For example they will say the same date which is expected what they can c in front of there PC ......

BTS launching date is updated by people from NNOC

well daer KoK , there are only two mobile service providers In Jammu and Kashmir and they are Ofcourse Barbad Sanchar Nigam Lootera, and Bharati, so how can..nope there is no service of RIM in that state or even vaishno devi......