Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
supernova

New Handset Lg Rd 6330

ya its possible..

1, first write word as usual in t9 off mode .

2. after completing , switch to t9 on mode.

3. this word is then added to your t9 .

4. now you can use this in t9 mode

Supernova : I tried this on a lg rd 2650 - it does not work. Tried saving the word..even this did not work. What am I doing wrong ?

i dont know about 2650 , but it works on all lg sets

Is anyone using this handset ? If so, please post your comments.

IS no one using LG 6330 ????

@cellcare

Thanks for providing all the technical details of this handset.

Regards.

Hi,

Has anybody successfully used Bitpim with this handset? If yes, what all could be done...i mean ringtone/ wallpaper upload...mp3 upload...etc ?

Waiting for reply...planning to buy it only if it supports tweaking via bitpim.

Looks a updated version of 6130 and called up CC and found it is available in Mumbai for 5.5 K good enough in that price but one might as well put 2K more and get LGRD 6230 with MP3 so in Short

NA Na to this

Hi all. Finally I bought this handset. And as far as still camera is considered, it would have been an updated version of 6130.

But the similarity ends here.

Now the additional features (wrt LG 6130):

1. Can 10 record video clips of upto 15 sec each.

2. Can save upto 80 (or maybe 60...not sure) pictures clicked by the camera (instead of max 30 in 6130)

3. Built-in voice recorder, could record upto 9 mins of sound and set any recorded clip as a ringtone.

4. Built-in answering machine

5. SMS on call reject

6. SMS to email

7. LMS

8. Animated ringtones (5 nos)

9. Can save upto 40 ringtones from R-world (compared to just 5 in LG 6130)

10. Set slide show as wallpaper (one slideshow could have max 4 images)

11. SMS length of 160 characters (instead of 140 in LG 6130)

12. Add signature in SMS

13. Airplabe mode

14. Voice Dialling

15. Change background colour scheme, reserved call feature, 2000 entries phonebook etc.

And greatest of all...data cable of LG 6130 works with this model!

So now who says its just an updated version of LG 6130?

Edited by amtrag

hi all, i want 2 know whether the sms on call reject is a paid service or not.if it is a paid service,can anybody tell whether it can be disabled or not.

thanks

hi all, i want 2 know whether the sms on call reject is a paid service or not.if it is a paid service,can anybody tell whether it can be disabled or not.

SMS on call reject is chargeable according to your tariff plan, however if you are on DAPO, it is free.

As to how to disable it, please note you can reject the call by pressing END key twice and can make the ringtone/vibrate silent, by pressing the END key once. There is no other way out. Just ignore the SMS reject button when you do want to send SMS on call reject. Its that simple.

ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

thanks

one more pic

Hi,

I have LG RD 6330. purchased Avon EZ SURF data cable for this from auth shop. but in installation CD, there is no driver for RD 6330, hence loaded driver for RD 7130. Now internet functions are working but whenever i use pc-sync software, i get message " unable to find valid USB port". I have downloaded pc-sync software for 6330 from www.lgmobiles.com. any clue or suggestion for this! Please help.

Edited by deva_ajit

any web site

and pic

LG RD 6330 is a colour phone with video camera.

Other features of the phone are:

* MMS

* Speaker Phone

* 65000 CSTN display

* 2000 entry phonebook

* 32 Polyphony ring tones

* SMS on Call Reject

* Voice functions : Voice Recorder, Voice Answering, Voice Messages,

Voice Dialing

* R World

* R Connect

price range around 5500

Is it launched or ...coming soon

:)

I'm using LG RD 6220 for almost sevel months and it is doing fine to me. If any of your have any question regarding this you can connect to me.

kindly provide an honest :Sorprendido: feedback as one of our fellow has requested for him to take a decision. previously. :help:

one thing needs to be kept in focus is that :Riendo:

the battery life consumed with all of its functions being used for some time... :GirandoOjos: then for extended time... or totally based on endless voice calls :Confuso: . also the wallpaper ..animated. will it drain out the battery.

these things are needed to be kept in the perspective. :GirandoOjos: keep up the good work.

For me its good phone which give atleast all day standby and good talktime. not like nokia though.

one pic of lg rd 6330 for the guys.

post-16401-1167199372.jpg

thanks

from wt i understood reg ur query for disablement....as long u dont save any number in this regard...it is as good as disabled...

well well the opinion is honest one. :(

standby time for the day. and upto modest use talk time for the day. :Decepcionado:

well if somebody has to use it heavily say like 10 minutes of use for atleast 20 times in the day :Equivocado: , then this kind will not suffice. :Decepcionado:

what do u say guys :Confuso: should i go for this handset and make do with one additional battery or go for 2865! :Decepcionado:

do give me your frank opinion :)

and somebody was to come up :grin: with an honest opnion of the set. will he come forward please and take a bow :help:

For me its good phone which give atleast all day standby and good talktime. not like nokia though.

i agree with you in totality. :clap:

considering it has the same battery which powers 5340 with again standby time for the day and minimum calls and sms use then all its multimedia capabilty and camera will again take a toll on its battery. :clap:

i dont think this is a phone for people who will be using the camera :D even moderately and want to have a talktime of at least one hour. :clap:

if at all .... :) you will have to carry a battery with you as spare and as a charger tp charge the other battery too. :Sorprendido:

guys if you differ with me .. do let me know. :clap:

by the way 6000 and 6500 are powered by a different and powerfulbattery but still.. they are not considered enough to last for the day with its multimedia capabilities used moderately. :clap:

why oh why....

guys.. :grin:

any body for a no hold barred review of this handset :Riendo:

come on :Decepcionado:

hi

can somebody told me about LG RD 6330.is it support infrared and can it play the mp3.if not is thr any software which can facilitate infrared to this phone

even i thought of this and asked the R world people ..... they said a BIG NO

Just got a msg from 1232

Dear Reliance customer LG 6330 with video camera & MMS now available for Rs 5000

^^^

I too get the same message at my mobile from 1232 my dear friends. It seems that Reliance wants to clear stocks of this handset as soon as possible. May be some other new attractive upgraded model is on its way with Reliance.

Regards.

dear honest may be you are right . relinace must be bringing some model of their favourite chinese classic :yes: