Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sami

Reliance Commercial As Ringtone

Hello friends

I want the latest reliance commercial featuring amitabh bhachan. I want only the tune and not the voice recording of amitabh. The tune is used by reliance as the default caller tune for all mobile's in mumbai. The tune is composed by shankar ehsaan loy. It was composed for anil dhirubhai ambani group industries.

Can any one please upload it in mp3 format so that i can download it and use it as ringtone.

It would be useful if u give me a download link to the commercials on internet. i will download the commercial

Thank you

well so all reliance users wd be charged 30pm plus 15 download cost

The ringtone can be downloaded for free from Reliance World --> Hot & New --> My Reliance --> Ringtones.

Thank you for the reply. Actually i am not able to access r-world on my mobile. That is why i want to download it to my pc and then send it to mobile through data cable.

If you get the commercial or the caller tune in mp3 format please send it to me at sam.pinnacle@gmail.com or upload it in this site

Thank you

hey whats the reason MY LG6130 cant access that menu always there is an error Rworld not ready!

All ADAGTunes available on R-World attached in the zipped file. The tunes are in midi format and not in mp3.

ADAGTunes.zip