Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
K_V

Fail To Install Modem Driver Lg Lsp 350r Rconnect

Hi all,

I bought a new LG LSP 350 R FWP connection and an authorized data cable from LG for connecting via RConnect. While installing using the RConnect installer, the USB port driver is detected, and installed. However, the subsequent modem driver is not detected by the installer. I have followed the process where the driver is first installed and the phone is then connected. The USB port is detected, but the modem is not detected, hence the installer just waits for the modem to be installed. As a result the RConnect dialer connection cannot be setup.

Anyone has any idea what is the problem or what am I missing. I am getting very poor support from Reliance on this issue. Any help from this forum will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys. This looks a really cool forum.

Regards,

K_V

Please read the forum before posting a new topic.

This is a suggestion from a newbie. I do not know whether it will work or not!

Chage the Data Baud rate of your phone to 115,200 (Menu -> Settings -> Phone -> Data Settings -> Data Baud -> 115,200 -> OK).

All the best! Please inform whether it works or not!

Thanks

1.) First set the Data Baud to USB in the phone!

2.) Then Run LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_Ver_4.5.exe file in LGLSP350RUSB\Drivers folder.

3.) Then run RConnect_LG_LSP_350R_usb.exe and when it asks to connect cable & phone, do the same. Now it'll detect cable and modem both.

2.) Then Run LGUSBModemDriver_Eng_Ver_4.5.exe file in LGLSP350RUSB\Drivers folder.

3.) Then run RConnect_LG_LSP_350R_usb.exe and when it asks to connect cable & phone, do the same. Now it'll detect cable and modem both.

Hello Vishal,

I am using LG LSP 350R with Cheetah Data cable on Windows Vista RC1.

I tried ur method but on turning on the phone my computer searches for "Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM" drivers which fails to install.

Please guide.

Regards,

Abhijeet

I don't think it would work with Vista...for the time being, becoz vista is not yet commercially launched, and hence, no drivers are released for the data cable.

I don't think it would work with Vista...for the time being, becoz vista is not yet commercially launched, and hence, no drivers are released for the data cable.

Thanks amtrag,

May be it will work with Vista RC2

I too had same prob. Check ur USB cable. Mine was faulty. Ask for new cable and Rconnect CD and u should be connecting soon.

Baud Rate setting for LSP 350 with USB cable should not be set to 115200

Go to --

Menu-->Setting-->Phone-->Data Settings-->Data Baud-->USB

Re-iterating the entire installation checklist once again--

1.) Put the Data Cable CD first.

2.) Just plug-in the USB Cable in your PC. Do not connect the phone on USB cable.

3.) PC will DETECT USB cable and search for its drivers.

4.) Install the correct drivers from the CD. PLEASE NOTE, Windows may DETECT the cable TWICE and may DETECT again. In this case, DO NOT CANCEL the second detection and move ahead with second installation as well.

5.) After successful installation, RESTART your PC.

6.) Remove the USB cable from PC.

7.) Make sure your LSP350 has been set with Data Baud at USB (not 115200)

8.) Put the R-Connect CD and double-click on the R-Connect EXE file (the first file outside ALL FOLDERS...do not try to go inside folders and serach for more R Connect EXE files).

9.) The installation of R Connect Dialer would start and at one point-of-time, it will ask you to Switch on your phone, connect with USB cable and plug-in the cable to PC.

10.) Now, connect USB + Phone.

11.) Take a sip at your coffee...it will suddenly FIND THE MODEM and start looking for the drivers...

12.) Go on....you have made it !!

All the best

Edited by rajeevjee

hi

wherer can i download RConnect_LG_LSP_350R_usb.exe file from internet . please provide link to the file.

Hi

Some thing like is happening to me also.. i cannt install LG LSP 350 R software on my Hp DV6314 Laptop which is having Vista Ultimate Business .. i need advice

Please reply

Sandeep Bhandari

HI,

I have got a LG 350R and i want to connect it to my laptop for net connection but unfortunately I have lost the CD for the same. Can anyone please tell me where I can find a download.

I have downloaded the software from reliance site but it is not showing LG350R as an option in the phone list.

Can anyone help me on this.

HAWK