Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rsucker

How Did You Bump Into RIMweb for the first time?

How did you find this Forum?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. How did you find this Forum?

• Search Engines (Google/Yahoo)
    • Word of mouth (Friend/E-Mail/Chat)
    • Through other forums/websites (Do mention which one)

Hi, I'd already made my N-191 useless (for voice calls) by using free RConnect, so decided to get a new lg2230 (for normal use). While searching for its reviews I came across this gr8 forum.

Well i also here by googling :D .Rimweb & Mouthshut r great indian discussion site & also i appreciate d websites for there reviews r

1) Cnetasia

2) Mobilereview

Thanks Hav A good time

me... well I was out there serching for a way to access filesystems of CDMA handsets, and bumped into http://www.ngcoders.com but then when I searched for the same contents on google (well arun knows about my wierd habit of googling everything) I came up to a site, with a post from StaticElectricity about Ringtones on Rd2030, and since I had a 2030 I decided to register!

Once done ... bingo... I was a rare visitor to the site initially... but once I took cable connection at home! I have made this my second home

cheers

Ashok

I was searching for Ring Tones in google I camein touch of Toturial Givenby ngcoders.That time i did not have system!But now I own a Laotop & desktop.Great Experience with you Guys ARUN special Thanks to u :clap:

Even me was googling, Wishi wud have found it in 2 digits member number.

I was googling for ringtones for RD 2030 and I bumped into Tamizhan.com from where I got a link to the site of ngcoders and from there to this forum

hmmm Shabz that was a long and curved way ... but hey we are glad we all made it to this place

Cheers

Ashok

This forum was told to me by ADFORSAJ, a rimwebian. Very Very thanks to him and also thanks to all Rimwebian for that great forum (i.e. My night home).

Thanks and Take Care!

My company banned chatting on net.

(Yahoo, rediff everything)... i just have to do sex-chat :P

After that I found out a java chat site, which luckily was skipping detection. Found this one:

amishapatel.50megs.com/amishachat.html

(It's actually run using parachat). Not at all stable ... crashes frequently .... but when one is hungry, anything to eat is great.

Alas, the bast*rds, cut-off that chat site also.

I was forced to find web-forums ... where I could do my sex-xing. But the status is, my company doesn't allow any damn sex-forum either, now.

Searching day & night, evening & afternoons .... I couldn't find any sex-forum that was allowed. What did I find: RIMWEB.

Google is crazy --- Search for SEX SEX FORUM FORUM, FORUM & SEX, SEX ON FORUM, FORUM FULL OF SEX. ...

HUH ... and all u find is: RIMWEB !!!

------------------

luckily rimweb isn't blocked. and the bad parts are:

1) There are not many girls here.

2) The mods won't open an exclusive forum for adult-only chat. (Bloody, they don't realize, some aspects, even about telecom, should be discussed only by adults).

LOL SexyGurl! bah!

Somehow, ur company seems to be filtering google search results too! and forced u to get onto rimweb!

happens ....

Cheers

Ashok

i was searching for some sites which sends SMS to RIM.....and got a topic from this forum..........I like the way the topic are handled....and all those stats........great job.........

well i came to know about it when i was searching for mob clonning <_< i was redirected to vikas's website (ngcoders)

i emailed about how to clone? to vikas and he sent me the link of rimweb. than i use to surf rimweb via google wap only via rsurf. :grin:

i got pc and net in 2004 and the 1st web site which i visited was rimweb.com :(

My company banned chatting on net.

(Yahoo, rediff everything)... i just have to do sex-chat <_<

After that I found out a java chat site, which luckily was skipping detection. Found this one:

amishapatel.50megs.com/amishachat.html

(It's actually run using parachat). Not at all stable ... crashes frequently .... but when one is hungry, anything to eat is great.

Alas, the bast*rds, cut-off that chat site also.

I was forced to find web-forums ... where I could do my sex-xing. But the status is, my company doesn't allow any damn sex-forum either, now.

Searching day & night, evening & afternoons .... I couldn't find any sex-forum that was allowed. What did I find: RIMWEB.

Google is crazy --- Search for SEX SEX FORUM FORUM, FORUM & SEX, SEX ON FORUM, FORUM FULL OF SEX. ...

HUH ... and all u find is: RIMWEB !!!

------------------

luckily rimweb isn't blocked. and the bad parts are:

1) There are not many girls here.

2) The mods won't open an exclusive forum for adult-only chat. (Bloody, they don't realize, some aspects, even about telecom, should be discussed only by adults).

u should try proxy of http://proxy.real-live-wire.com/index.php?

i was searching for solution of locked 6265 security code then i found dis site n became member n i love it lol

Once the web world people duped of and sold me a GITRAN handset.it crashed very soon and they have me 2 replacements within 6 months.but it was of no avail as the warranty expired.so i was searching for any servicing center in ORISSA as the ww people didn't know whether it was there in ORISSA or not and google atlast have me the link to this forum.i had no prior experience of any forum.so for some days i just drowsed through all topics to get a hang of IT.soon i started to like it and got myself registered.then one day suddenly i realised that i have fallen in LOVE with RIM WEB.it was my wife,who pointed out to me.i also felt that whenever i get time i open this forum and this irks her.any way i shall always remain grateful to this forum and IT'S members for all the help i have got.being related to financial and insurance products marketing i never bothered to know anything about forums and such things.now i realise i have learnt many many things regarding various topics after joining here.i shall never forget to visit this forum daily till i live.

My dear friends, I came to know about this forum while googling. Although I was aware of this forum from 2004 but joined it only in the late 2005.

And now I'm lovin it.

groupwave1ha6.gif

I was searching for ringtones and a way to upload it to my cell (5340) without having to pay up RCom. Google'd and boom.

:rockon:

well i remember one day i got some mssg fronm rel cc that they r goin to launch lg 10000 ....bus phir kya did google search first thing i saw was rimweb.in just went onto that and luckily saw sadikk"s signature in which he had mentioned about palm treo...been driven by my desire to get a treo for a long time made me buy the handset the same day ........and started my posting on this forum

So many users are registered on RimWeb.in,

Some are from mouth publicity, some are old friends etc etc,....

I first came across RimWeb.in in 2007 while searching some solution for mobile.

RimWeb.in was not having solution but found this website interesting so I registered . ...

But got forgot for some reason ..

after 1 or 2 year again came across for same thing...

Again registered new id so now i am here....

How about you all ??

I would like to know..

Edited by Arun
<< Topic Merged >>