Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Mobile Credit Card Swiping Machine.

Hey guys one of my friend is dealing into hi-end mobile phones and gadgets. She doesn't own shop.

Now people want to pay her by credit card, so want to know about mobile credit card swiping/accepting machine.

I've seen normal machine used with LG 2030 for dailing in bank. so it can be use.

Now if anyone of u guys aware, let me know about it, where ill get the cable and basic stuff about it.

Thanks and regards.

There used to be a link at www.relianceinfo.com about the advantages of the mobile CC machine and all that stuff, also had the contact information. I am not able to find it now. Reliance surely provides the mobile gateway for CC transactions, maybe you could contact someone Business Development officer or something at Reliance.

Checkout this link. Though it doesn't provides the details.

As far as I know, the dredit card swiping machine dials into a central server to verify the transaction, so the dialing can be done by any phone including a mobile phone. Also there was something on the reliance site about how to exactly go about it....

With the normal phones, the Swiping machine connects to the Network Accees Point of a bank, which in turn connects to the banks backend database. You can not use any mobile phone to dial in to the Network access points which are specially configured. One has to take a connection from the bank. In case of a Reliance PoS, Reliance has done some arrangments with either HDFC or Citibank, and anyone using PoS on Reliance Network directly gets connected to the banks network at a single point.

Reliance Webworlds in Mumbai are equipped with this kind of set up.

ICICI Bank has provided the terminals, reliance rd2030 and some fwp are being used. The terminal POS is being provided by ICICI, i think its in testing phase. Morever TATA is also providing the network part to ICICI, bt the setup has to be given by ICICI.

how can i connect swiping machine with reliance gsm fwp

• Like 1

Many banks now provide Hand held POS with in built SIM slot that can directly connect to the server. The banker will be the best person to discuss this with.

• Like 1

Else go for payu money edc machine. They charge a one time processing fee of Rs 7000 (or 8k not sure). No monthly charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1