Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ArunAnto

Please Help - Facing Problem In Fwp

Hi all,

I am facing a problem in reliance FWP model LSP 340 E . it is giving error "Service required" .it is not catching signals. when i approached LG service center people .they tod some IC'S are damaged that you have to change one board and it cost more than 2000 . 3 months back only i have changed one IC board due to problem in keypad which costs me around 500 .Please suggest is there any other way to get one refurbished or new set and get the number transferred to that phone as i am having Plan700 and i don't want to loose that one.Is it worth ,going to local technicians and looks for solution.Please do reply

It would be better if u get it repaired from Lg Service Centre.....

You can swap the phone for a new LSP 350R, which is better than 340E

The details are as follows: -

FWP/T instrument swap charges

Current Instrument New Instrument Swap charges (in Rs.)

LSP 350 LST 250/ LSP 340/LSP 400 800

LSP 340 LST 250/ LSP 350/LSP 400 800

LST 250 LSP 340/ LSP 350/LSP 400 800

LST 400 LSP 340/ LSP 350/LSI 110 800

LSP 400/LSP 340/LST 250/ LSP 350 LSI -110 800

LSI –110 LSP 340/LST 250 Nil

LSI –110 LSP 400 800

LSI –110 LSP 350 800*

LSI –110 LSP 250 800

FWPT_instrument_swap_charges.doc

But whether they take old instrument in non working condition.

Do i need to go for repairing for 2000 .Is there any other way . if i am managed to get some refurbished landline and replace the pcb board of the old instrument with it .whether there would be any problem .

Please reply asap

I am totally confused . Do anyone know any Reliance dealer in pune who can take the non working instrument and swap with new one by paying a little extra with 800

Any one pls help whether the instrument which is getting through 800 option is a provisioned handset

if i am not replacing the motherboard of my old instrument is it possible to provision that number on the new fwp .Please confirm

But whether they take old instrument in non working condition.

Do i need to go for repairing for 2000 .Is there any other way . if i am managed to get some refurbished landline and replace the pcb board of the old instrument with it .whether there would be any problem .

Please reply asap

I am totally confused . Do anyone know any Reliance dealer in pune who can take the non working instrument and swap with new one by paying a little extra with 800

Any one pls help whether the instrument which is getting through 800 option is a provisioned handset

if i am not replacing the motherboard of my old instrument is it possible to provision that number on the new fwp .Please confirm

Anyone please respond

I think you will have to buy anew handset as there is no exchange policy for damaged h/s from Reliance.

For a better response, please send a detailed email to CMO, you will get faster, clearer and surer response from there. Dont ever try talking to CC - they are useless.

All the best.

I am ready to purchase a new FWP but i want to know whether the number in the old instrument can be placed on the new handset without repairing the mother board of the old instrument . Lg service center guys told me that you have to replace the motherboard & provision your old number on it and then go for a new instrument and swap it ? Please advice whether i can have old number on new instrument without replacing the motherboard

Looks very difficult indeed, ask around if any old handset is available at the LGSC and then ask them to swap it. But from the way you have explained your predicament, I still feel a detailed email to the CMO with full details of your problems only will elicit a fairly good result.

Try your luck, buddy. Pray to all gods around. Hope for the best.

Looks very difficult indeed, ask around if any old handset is available at the LGSC and then ask them to swap it. But from the way you have explained your predicament, I still feel a detailed email to the CMO with full details of your problems only will elicit a fairly good result.

Try your luck, buddy. Pray to all gods around. Hope for the best.

Thanks for the wish , I believe even the CMO will say the same thing that CC has said, you have to give the old instrument in working condition to get the new handset . Regarding replacing the motherboard with the mother board of any old fwp will not work for me as this number is very important for me as i am in plan 700 and i want to retain that one.Moreover replacing with any other provisioned motherboard will result in getting that number in my instrument .i have to get one non provisioned fwp and provision it with my number . I believe ,reliance has something called quarentined numbers where you cannot have a number which is deprovisioned for the next 3 months untill and unless you are high profile customer.