Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
krimson.kryptonite

Attachment Size Limit

We really cannot take a decision on this till Arun returns back from his exams! And that shud be after May05! So till then just hold on... and better still upload ur attachments to free webservers like Geocities and give us the links here! B)

That can keep Arun's server lighter! :P After all he's doing it all FREE for us!

Most of the members here are well behaved. (and moderators active ). I dont see any instance of spam/misuse here.

So it shouldnt be an issue. For now, I'll upload in multiple parts.

But do consider this request on a priority basis.

Most of the members here are well behaved. (and moderators active ). I dont see any instance of spam/misuse here.

Its not the question of Well behaving :P well, Arun runs this site completely at his expense! Hosting space and Domain have been bought by him. So all this matter, would be left entirely to him and none of the moderators would like to poke their nose into this!

So if all goes well, and he finds it alrite, u'll see the upload limit increase after May 05!! B)

I think increasing the attachment space would be a gr8 burden coz maybe now this forum is not that well known but after a few months itll be a headache with all thousands of users crowding and posting large files spamming, etc. Then maybe Arun would rethink hosting on his server and then ull have no forum to post on B) so better sumthin than nuthin get it so I think u should post on free servers and provide link here thats the best. :P

So it shouldnt be an issue. For now, I'll upload in multiple parts.

Where have u uploaded the file I dont seem to find it please provide a link to the AKey Calculator full version

krimson, I'm sorry but the file size limit can't be increased now. I recommend you to host large files on free servers like Geocities, Yahoo Groups, etc.

Hello Admin,

Is it possible for you to increase the attachement size ....coz there are some documents that can be attached which might prove to be useful so some rimwebites !

As of now, there will be no increase of attachment size, as it was increased to 200 KB from 100 KB recently. If you have larger attachments to post, please upload them to an external web server and link it here. There are many free web space providers and I recommend www.geocities.com as you can use your 'Yahoo ID' to activate your free web space account. Files upto the size of 5 MB can be uploaded easily within a few minutes after logging in from geocities.com and use the 'File Uploader' link. This will help RIMweb.com to conserve web space and bandwidth. Anyway, if you really can't help with it, please PM any of the moderators and we will help you out in 'uploading' the file so that it can be shared within your postings.

Global attachment upload limits has been removed now and the limit has been applied per post instead ! Moreover, the upload limit per post has been increased to 500 KB now ! :D

i am using page.google.com

upload limit 100mb they auto compress the file

Well guys for small files like screen shots or something really needed to be highlighted on post shall be attached here, else i would suggest you host it outside and link to it. I dont think there will be any difficulty in finding free providers for it.

if you are looking to attach images, imageshack.us would do