Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
charge

Datacard Trouble

I got a free Reliance datacard (HUAWEI) with my Hp laptop a couple of days back and it worked fine for the first day or so...

Now whenever I try to connect I get a dialog box saying "Authenticating username and password" as usual but it stays for quite a while and then I get an error saying "The remote computer did not respond".

I tried reinstalling the software and tried connecting from a different location but I didn’t get any results.

I can still make calls from the datacard without any trouble and my signal strength is quite high...

Any suggestions? Is there any updated software I could download?

Edited by charge

I would suggest cross checking the username/password and also the dial number which is #777

i have you have 2 pcmia slots

remove card

remove all softs

uninstall all card stuffs

put card on other slot

and follow instructs and install it.

it will work

It happens with my 6130 all the time if I disconnect internet and I have to reconnect it I have to remove the phone from Usb and reconnect it to connect internet o/w I get the same msg....

Hi,

I am also facing same probelm , after contacting Support they told me that my Card was used barred due to non-payment of the bills.

Then i have contacted with the guy who given me the card, then they found that they have not entered my HP redemption code.thats why bill was generated wrong.

They are in process of enabling my card now.

Hope this will help you

Raju

Ashok,

With My HP Pavillion I got Huawei EC321 Datacard free, i tried installing the Huawei software as mentioned in thier manual, But no use.

Right now i am using the card as Normal dailup modem.Could you suggest any remedy for this probelm.

Thanks

Rajugvs