Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sukar

Battery Life Of Lsi 110

Hello,

Iam using LSI 110. Battery life is poor in this model. I am not sure if everyone is facing this problem. But i have come across 3 of my friends who have the same problem. i can talk only for 5 or 10 mins even when have the phone charged for entire day. Once it beeps for low batt i have to hung up the call and immediately aftet i hung up the battery bars again will show full. Is this a known issue? Battery replacement is the only solution for this? Any other experices please share..

Thanks

Sukar

Hello,

Iam using LSI 110. Battery life is poor in this model. I am not sure if everyone is facing this problem. But i have come across 3 of my friends who have the same problem. i can talk only for 5 or 10 mins even when have the phone charged for entire day. Once it beeps for low batt i have to hung up the call and immediately aftet i hung up the battery bars again will show full. Is this a known issue? Battery replacement is the only solution for this? Any other experices please share..

Thanks

Sukar

Hi there, how old is ur handset, usually the LSI 110 battery dies out in 9 to 12 months time.

Call customer care, request for replacement battery, they will come and fix it for u,

Hi Sukar,

The performance of LSI-110 battery is indeed very poor. The guarantee on battery for a new handset is 9 months so check from service centre the activation date of ur handset and even if one day is remaining rush there and get it changed... insist that they change it for u as they try to console you with all possible diviations that ur handset is faulty or charger is faulty or they may say that u have used too much so battery is not giving performance YOU JUST INSIST ON CHANGING THE BATTERY AS IT IS UNDER GUARANTEE. Well and if 9 months are over then also there is a way out (free of cost) but that we'll not discuss right now.

When u have the new battery with u then observe following things to get max performance out of it.

• Make sure no cable faults or loose connection in ur charger
  • put a small paper folded twice along the side of handset while putting it for charging so that there is no chance of hanset moving loose from its place.
  • Let the battery get fully discharged and then only charge it again... Don't just keep on charging all the time.
  • Don't overcharge charging time is approx 2Hrs. Before removing from charging make sure its not giving false indication of fully charging.
  • Just to make sure its fully charged switch off charger and switch on again. If fully charged it hardly takes a second almost immediately turns Green when u put on the charger again within short time.
  • AND MOST IMPORTANT DON'T MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS WHILE CHARGING.

My personal finding is that - MOst people dont follow the basic instruction

PLEASE CHARGE YOUR BATTERY FOR ATLEAST 12 hrs before the FIRST USE. (even if light turns green)

When the first charge is not done for 12 hrs... no matter what u do later on.. u wont enjoy the battery life.

other measures are already mentioned in some post above.

My personal finding is that - MOst people dont follow the basic instruction

PLEASE CHARGE YOUR BATTERY FOR ATLEAST 12 hrs before the FIRST USE. (even if light turns green)

When the first charge is not done for 12 hrs... no matter what u do later on.. u wont enjoy the battery life.

other measures are already mentioned in some post above.

Lg 110 has ****ty battery no matter what the explaination, lg 220 , color handset of walky is far better , it easily lasts for 2 days without charging