Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arnabroy

How To Uninstall The Driver Manually?

First of all let me tell you I have tried all the ways to uninstall the driver (in order to reinstall it) through Control Panel Add/Remove programs. I have even used CC cleaner but it fails to uninstall the driver. The final comment says "successfully uninstalled" but the driver is still there and i cannot reinstall it.

Can anyone list the .ini files in the C:WINDOWS folder which needs to be deleted in order to uninstall it completely.

My relience USB when connected says "unknown device". My system runs XP SP2 can anyone kindly give me a solution to this issue.

This often happens with USB ports due to unidentified reason. Try other USB port, preferably at the back of the CPU-Cabinet. If you fail, refer to a qualified Service Personnel or Hardware Engineer. If in Kolkata, PM me.

First of all let me tell you I have tried all the ways to uninstall the driver (in order to reinstall it) through Control Panel Add/Remove programs. I have even used CC cleaner but it fails to uninstall the driver. The final comment says "successfully uninstalled" but the driver is still there and i cannot reinstall it.

Can anyone list the .ini files in the C:WINDOWS folder which needs to be deleted in order to uninstall it completely.

My relience USB when connected says "unknown device". My system runs XP SP2 can anyone kindly give me a solution to this issue.

:D easiest way !! FORMAT the bit*h

Which phone do you have? I think all (or atleast the Samsung) the driver installers come with with a help file (usually a .chm) which gives you a detailed guide to uninstalling the old drivers.

If you let us know the phone model we can help you better.

Hi, thank you all for your responses... my phone is LG LSP 350R. Today I borrowed another phone from my friend which is a LG LSP 110R and i installed that in my system and its working perfectly but still i am not able to install my LG LSP 350R... I even downloaded the driver from the reliance website.... my USB port is working fine since I have my sony handycam and the newly connected LG 110 USB connected through the same port... so the problem must be with the driver... I called up LG tech support and they said since I am not using a LG cable that must be the problem.. I am using a third party cable but I think that is not the problem since the LG 110 which I am using now is also a third party cable... the problem must be with my system as it is not uninstalling the LG modem completely.. when i go to add remove programs and try to remove the LG modem it does not go away completely... there must me some way to remove it manually...

1.) Run the USB Driver setup again from the CD.

2.) Now connect the USB cable in different USB port other than on which u attach ur Sony handcam.

3.) Now it should again find the cable and should install the drivers automatically.

4.) Then run the RConnect setup.

HI, My system is unable to find the *.inf file in the system. Can anyone let me know what is the name of the LG LSP 350R *.inf file name (setup information file)?? and where to download it from?? Its not there in the CD provided to me.