Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pvish

Usb Uart Controller Driver

Dear Everyone,

Im using RD5430 and local made Data Cable.While Im installing the drivers Im getting error in USB UART Controller found and dont able to get the driver.

Please help in locating the driver.

my mail pvishnAtyahooDotcom

Dear Everyone,

Im using RD5430 and local made Data Cable.While Im installing the drivers Im getting error in USB UART Controller found and dont able to get the driver.

Dear Prashant

I have seen your complaint regarding USB UART cable for LG RD 5340. I am also having the same problem. Have u got any solution? If so, please let me share that. Please help. Thank you

Dr.S.Jose drsjose@gmail.com

^^ Imaandar banda!

"HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY" my dear friend.

above driver is working for me.but my LG 6600 is restarting when i am trying to upload mp3 from my desktopto SD/phone.Also the uploading of mp3 from desktop to phone is failing and phone reboot.but downloading from phone mp3 is working .i am able to download the mp3 from phone memory

i am also facing the same problem.i bought one cable from microstar on ebay but it is asking for uart controller in the device manager.the cd does not have software for 5340 even though the folder is named as 5340 but inside the doftware is for 5130

Dear Everyone,

HI but does it work for LG RD5340.the software is not working for my set lg set.please help

HAI

Here is the driver file u asked ( USB UART CONTROLLER )

SAY THANKS IF IT WORKS

ARUNKUMAR

Hi, it is now working.thank you

HI but does it work for LG RD5340.the software is not working for my set lg set.please help

HAI

Here is the driver file u asked ( USB UART CONTROLLER )

SAY THANKS IF IT WORKS

ARUNKUMAR