Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vishal

Bsnl Mobile Launches 10 P/min For Any 2 Nos.

BSNL Mobile launches a new scheme for its subscriber. Here are the details

Under this EXCEL POWER plan BSNL prepaid cellular subscribers can call any two BSNL

phones (One land line number is mandatory) within circle/LSA at reduced rate

of Rs.0.10 per minute with 60second pulse rate.

The terms and conditions are as follows :

1.The call charges for the two selected numbers under this scheme is Rs. 0.10 per minute

with 60 second pulse rate.

2.All other calls will be charged as per plan.

3.The number once selected can not be changed for a period of six months except for some technical reason.

4.The above facility is not applicable for subscriber under "Excel Anant" and "Excel One India".

5.This scheme is equally applicable to all postpaid plans.

6.This scheme is applicable with effect from 16.07.2006.

I already read this news on d day it is published on their site but there main question that how to that.Bsnl dosent clear d things like private operators nor mention to their employees.their defaulter employees dosent know d schemes & argue & behace with customers like hell.

Places were we hav no options we hav to live with it. :(

BTW u r not a newbie to post in wrong forum It should be there in General Section.

Edited by amitbt22

Today I have subscribed for this service giving 2 landline nos.

After my sms was sent I recd a message that says

"Dear Customer, your requst for Excel Power has been acceptedand is queued for the activation"

vishal, hoe did you subscribe for this through sms? please give the details. I am too lazy to go to their customer care center for this...

vishal, hoe did you subscribe for this through sms? please give the details. I am too lazy to go to their customer care center for this...

Here you go buddy.

Just send the SMS 'Exlpower <any local landline no.> <any landline, bsnl mobile, bsnl WLL no.>

and send it to 3733

here I want to mention that 1st. no. must be a BSNL Landline no. and the second one could be any landline or BSNL mobile or BSNL WLL no.

For Example

Exlpower 05122613913 9415040144

send it to 3733

CC explained other procedure in CG circle.Sms FF <LL no. or mobile no.> & send it to 3733.

CC explained other procedure in CG circle.Sms FF <LL no. or mobile no.> & send it to 3733.

I don't know the procedure in CG but in UP it is the same procedure I have explained above and now its working on my phone.

Every call to the 2 nos. I have opted are charged with 10p/min. Its working fine

Vishal

Both Exlpower and FF did not work for me. I got an error and it gave the correct format. Its FFE <landline no> <land/mobile/WLL no> . Its different for different circles.

But then i got the sms that the F&F cannot be activated. It works only with excel-general plan. I am on the plan-100. But i too received the sms for this offer. Can anyone confirm this if it works on plan-100.

Regards

Edited by spdf

Both Exlpower and FF did not work for me. I got an error and it gave the correct format. Its FFE <landline no> <land/mobile/WLL no> . Its different for different circles.

But then i got the sms that the F&F cannot be activated. It works only with excel-general plan. I am on the plan-100. But i too received the sms for this offer. Can anyone confirm this if it works on plan-100.

Regards

You are having plan 100, so you have to enter keyword for postpaid, 'exlpower' is the keyword for prepaid connections in my area and for postpaid it is 'celpower' rest all is same

Just check out correct keyword in your area as it differs in different area.

In my opinion just give a try with FFC <first no.> <second no.>

because if FFE is for Excel than FFC must be for Cellone

Regards

Vishal

I just found out that for postpaid customers the sms should be send to 2244 instead of 3733. The message is the same FFE <1 st no> <2nd no>.

I got a message that i have been registered for the power pack and that i should wait for a confirmatory sms after activation. I think it may take 24-48 hrs for activation.

cheers.. :help:

Not activated till now I had sent message on Sunday 30/07/2006.CC told me that they dont know d exact time when this will be activated.

Not activated till now I had sent message on Sunday 30/07/2006.CC told me that they dont know d exact time when this will be activated.

Same is the case with me. Not activated. But the service got activated in the phone which i registered later.

Same is the case with me. Not activated. But the service got activated in the phone which i registered later.

Just see that you get the first SMS saying that your request is queued or not. If not just send the same SMS again

I want to change the two numbers selected in Exlpower, its already been more than 7-8 months and in their website they have mentioned that numbers can be changed after 6 months.

But when I sent the message to 3733 with new numbers, it got rejected saying u've already choosen two numbers!!

does anybody know how to do it!!

TIA

Anupam

WOW, BSNL also is going the RCL way. No idea where it will lead to. Try complaining to 94000 24365 or 1500 from your BSNL LL and see if they are able to sort out your problems. If these do not work, try sending a letter to prominent newspapers in your city about this problem and also highlight the lack of solutions from BSNL.

I want to change the two numbers selected in Exlpower, its already been more than 7-8 months and in their website they have mentioned that numbers can be changed after 6 months.

But when I sent the message to 3733 with new numbers, it got rejected saying u've already choosen two numbers!!

does anybody know how to do it!!

TIA

Anupam