Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
peerbaba27

LG RD 8000 Chocolate Phone

i want movie to download movies in the phone. not able to do . can anybody upload any movie file or share exp. in this regard

Hi...everyone // can someone please guide me how to upload MP3's in LG8000 Chocolate ... or it is not at all possible ..

it is possible . computer shops here selling cd for 150-300 with which you can download mp3 in phone .

Sir, but how to download songs from the system to the mobile using the sync software of Chocolate

hi,

i bought a chocolate y,day.

i am already fed up.

i was using nokia 6255 ti yday.

the chocolate has following disadvantages:

1. It has no speaker phone (unlike nokia 6255 which was so much easy to receive calls while driving and while HAVING BATH!!!!)

2.Once u close the slider the screen becomes blank, so cant see the time or date or any info.

3.it has no expandable memory slot. SO I AM STORING MY DATA IN MY OTHER GSM phone PALM TREO750v palmtop!!!!

4.the slider is very difficult to slide out with only left hand while u r eating food with the right hand.

5.DO NOT GIVE UR PHONE TO ANY ONE. NO BODY ELSE IS OBVIOUSLY USED TO THE TOUCH SCREEN & MOSTLY THEY END UP CALLING SOMEBODY INADVERTENTLY.

6.choco detects my SONY bluetooth headset HBH 608 but u cannot talk or call (can do nothing else other than actually only detecting it!!!). So i have to look for a new bluetooth headset!

my nokia 6255 was so convenient. i miss it so much.( I sold it before buying chocolate).

hi,

i bought a chocolate y,day.

i am already fed up.

i was using nokia 6255 ti yday.

the chocolate has following disadvantages:

1. It has no speaker phone (unlike nokia 6255 which was so much easy to receive calls while driving and while HAVING BATH!!!!)

2.Once u close the slider the screen becomes blank, so cant see the time or date or any info.

3.it has no expandable memory slot. SO I AM STORING MY DATA IN MY OTHER GSM phone PALM TREO750v palmtop!!!!

4.the slider is very difficult to slide out with only left hand while u r eating food with the right hand.

5.DO NOT GIVE UR PHONE TO ANY ONE. NO BODY ELSE IS OBVIOUSLY USED TO THE TOUCH SCREEN & MOSTLY THEY END UP CALLING SOMEBODY INADVERTENTLY.

6.choco detects my SONY bluetooth headset HBH 608 but u cannot talk or call (can do nothing else other than actually only detecting it!!!). So i have to look for a new bluetooth headset!

my nokia 6255 was so convenient. i miss it so much.( I sold it before buying chocolate).

I normally avoid giving negative posts in forums but I agree so much with you about the totally useless chocolate model that I have to add something to your views. I had used till now LG models only and I thought rather than shifting to Nokia which would have a different system of using, let me upgrade to LG only. I was disappointed thoroughly in every way - even the phone system was different and I had to try to learn things anew. Calls were made on their own since the touch screen was too sensitive. it is a model for righthanded persons only. there is no call end button so you have to push a button at the side that is good for right handed persons only and in any case it is too small. the touch screen is so sensitive that it calls just by an accidental touch and then suddenly I hear "voices" in my pocket - the frustrated replies of persons to whom i have called.

Do not want to talk more and relive my nightmare. within 20 days, i went back to my friendly dealer and after many visits i was able to exchange it for a Nokia 6265 (please do not ask me how much loss i made - sigh!!!!!). All things said. Nokia 6265 was much better than others though I think for me, the FM radio, mp3, and camera are useless - not only i do not need them, but even their quality is quite poor (my personal opinion not shared by all though).

DONT BUY THIS MODEL. DONT EVEN BUY THE NEW ONES - THE SO-CALLED COMMUNICATORS ALSO - unless you are given a seven day trial.

^^^

All of you who have serious problems with any mobile handsets that you have bought from RCL can try sending strong emails to RCL alongwith a CC or BCC to LG. Most probably if you are a good customer of RCL, they may oblige you by taking back the handset and refunding your full money, no further questions asked. I returned my RD6230 to LG under instructions from RCL and got back the entire money refunded by LG after using the handset for about 5 to 6 months. After that I went in for Nokia 6265. Even with this 6265, I had the battery changed once and also had my miniSD card problem sorted out amicably. Try it, it may work.

And yes, I fully agree with jmthakur on LGs new models. They should be bought only after a one week free trial. Why only KG, even Nokia or for that matter anything that RCL sells should have a one week satisfaction guarantee or full money refunded clause.

Thanks

Edited by khs123

They actually refunded your money?? Thats amazing! :P

And in my case, Nokia refused to even replace my GSM 1112, even though it was defective out of the box ...and has now undergone 3 repairs (under warranty, of course) in a month!

Refunds and replacements aside, most dealers ...esp. Reliance Web Worlds dont even have working models of phones to check out before buying! They expect you to be satisfied with dummy models! And thats something thats totally unacceptable! :)

Considering the scenario, getting a week long trial period, sounds like a utopian fantasy... :thumb:

Edited by raccoon

^^^

sheer bad luck, mate.

As reg. utopian fantasy, you are absolutely right. But that is the reality in today's scenario, where LG/Nokia/RCL does not trust the customer and then the customer in turn does not trust them. All the sales outlets should necessarily have a live model instead of a dummy model. Then no one with a sane mind would ask for a week long free trial. These days the brochures are very colourful in describing the features but in reality only when you buy the product, you get to know how colourful the features are really.

Anyway, the refund is what I have got of the full amount plus Rs 500 extra towards some offer for DAPO customers at that time. So after using the handset for almost 6 months, and after a couple of replacements of the same model, finally they agreed to take it back and repay me in full. RCL and LG / Nokia are not un-responsive like the others. You will agree with me on that. Only you need to have the most time, patience and energy to follow up with them. RD 6230 had a bad voice clarity, for your info. More on that can be read from my posts in the topic RD 6230.

Thanks.

Does it support Group smsing?

does it has deferred sms setting so that sms can be scheduled to be sent later?

sms storage capacity?

I AM FROM MUMBAI.

ANYONE HAS USED THE LG CHOCOLATE PHONE

NEED A GOOD REVIEW

I'VE TRIED ALL THE WEB WORLDS BUT NO IS WILLING TO SHOW ME THE REAL PHONE - JUST THE BOX

ANY IDEA WHERE OR WHO CAN SHOW ME A REAL PHONE

EVERY WW IS UP-SELLING THE NOKIA 6275 TO THE LG 8000

IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON A REAL LG 8000 EMAIL ME ON yusuf_doriwala@hotmail.com

THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE

HAVE A GOOD DAY

Why do u want that LG CHocolate in first place ??

ASK YRSELF

I AM FROM MUMBAI.

ANYONE HAS USED THE LG CHOCOLATE PHONE

NEED A GOOD REVIEW

I'VE TRIED ALL THE WEB WORLDS BUT NO IS WILLING TO SHOW ME THE REAL PHONE - JUST THE BOX

ANY IDEA WHERE OR WHO CAN SHOW ME A REAL PHONE

EVERY WW IS UP-SELLING THE NOKIA 6275 TO THE LG 8000

IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON A REAL LG 8000 EMAIL ME ON yusuf_doriwala@hotmail.com

THANKS ALL IN ADVANCE

HAVE A GOOD DAY

[/

"EVERY WW IS UP-SELLING THE NOKIA 6275 TO THE LG 8000" - DO YOU MEAN THAT PEOPLE ARE SELLING 6275 TO GET THE LG 8000??!! CANNOT BELIEVE IT. I HAVE SOLD (AT A LARGE LOSS) THE LG8000 TO GET NOKIA 6265. I CAN ONLY ADVISE YOU TO TOTALLY STAY AWAY FROM LG 8000. EXCEPT FOR LOOKS, EVERYTHING ELSE IS LOUSY. THE LOCATION OF BUTTONS, THE LOUSY AND UNPREDICTABLE TOUCH SCREEN BUTTONS, THE LACK OF FACILITY TO TRANSFER MUSIC, POOR BATTERY LIFE (THATS WHEY THEY GIVE U A SPARE ONE!), ETC. ETC. MAKE THIS PHONE USELESS. I REPEAT, I CAN ONLY ADVISE YOU TO STAY AWAY. ALL THE BEST.

sorry! not intended to "shout"!. not an experienced poster so forgot that CAPS look like I am shouting.

Hey ,

Thanks, your instructions helped me sync my phone finally. everything went smooth. Just have 2 questions

1. My phone keeps restarting eveerytime it completes one transfer or one set of instructions. Is it normal?

2. How do I transfer images?

Thanks again,

Nisarg

New LG Chocolate – next generation “Black Label” series phone preannounced

Last week we told you that LG is working on the next generation “Black Label” series device.

Well, today LG made it official, and dubbed this new device “Next generation Chocolate”.

Unfortunately, LG did not provide any more details about the new Chocolate, only saying that the new phone is “expected to be unveiled in August”.

LG also released some teaser pictures of the device, which do not tell us much, except for some hints that the new Chocolate should look pretty good.

To further wet our appetite, LG press release also teases us with:

“…the new phone will showcase a highly distinctive design that takes optimal advantage of the device’s features and performance. The new Chocolate will be a disruptive force in conventional mobile screens in an effort to maximize usability yet carry on the minimalist-inspired style and iconic design of its predecessor…”

And you can read anything you want from that. Though the part about “disruptive force in conventional mobile screens” sounds pretty interesting

http://www.unwiredview.com/2009/07/07/new-...e-preannounced/