Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@ksh@T

Motokrzr K1m For Cdma Network

MOTOKRZR K1m for CDMA Network

k1m_5.jpg

Equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, an integrated music player, 1.3 mega pixel camera and GPS capabilities, the MOTOKRZR K1m offers everything you need and more to stay connected and entertained. A complete package inside and out, the MOTOKRZR K1m is the newest "it" phone - stopping people in their tracks with it's svelte form and superior functionality.

k1m_3.jpg

Adding substance to head-turning style, the MOTOKRZR K1m appeals to the techie in you with top notch features for premium wireless connectivity, entertainment/multimedia and GPS functionality. Featuring a 1.3 mega pixel camera and MPEG4 video, the MOTOKRZR K1m gives you the freedom to capture memories.

k1m_4.jpg

With music-on-demand services and an integrated music player, the MOTOKRZR K1m puts mobile music capabilities directly into your pocket. With its touch sensor music controls at the front, changing tunes looks effortlessly and easy.

k1m_2.jpg

Features:

Sleek and stylish clamshell design

1.3 mega pixel camera for hi-quality imaging

Video: H.263, MPEG4

Enhanced audio capabilities for AAC, MP3 and AAC+ formats

Optional MicroSD for ample storage space to store content

Connectivity: Class 2 Bluetooth wireless technology, Over the Air Synch (OTA), Mobile Phone Tools for wireless convenience

Internal antennae

MMS, SMS, EMS, IM messaging capabilities

The MOTOKRZR K1m is expected to be available in the second half of 2006

k1m_1.jpg

Indeed Reliance wd Nt Launch This......Bt damn sure its got to be a damn hot and sexy phone!

Edited by @ksh@T

hey the soooon hs 5 o's so a min 5years'

I read somewhere, that this phone is actually longer and more THICK than current Razr, for comfort in using. I am sure that greedy Reliance will never launch this handset, atleast in near future. It will buy it when it becomes remote, and then sell it at too high cost.

Guys im sorry to say but you people are wrong :Decepcionado:

As i have bought the new KRZR K1m from the telephone shoppee in Pune :o

The SLVR L7c was also available

Ill be posting pictures of it in a few days' time

COST----KRZR K1m--Rs.10800

COST----SLVR L7c---Rs.7900

AND it is pre-loaded with R-World and the ADAG Tune

Waiting 4 the pics & review....

i got sms from 51232

dear reliance customer new motorola L7C handset with camera,mp3,rel mob world & bluetooth available at reliance showrooms.get one today.

How is this phone different from the older V3M?

I do not see any difference apart from the MP3 player buttons on the outside.

is it ruim enbled ?? can i use it with tata connection ???

+1 to the question

If it is, then one 51m/l7c is sold surely!

+1 to the question

If it is, then one 51m/l7c is sold surely!

The K1M I bought did not have RUIM. Not sure about the other new models.

companys recommended price is :

L7C: 8140

KIM : 10899

I bought one yesterday for my business partner, will post review after day or so, I bought it for 10.5K in ahmedabad

Sorry For being late but I had exams....

The phone is basically a V3m but with real good looks compared to V3m and i didn't quite like the V3m but this phone is great.

Its got a better camera comparatively(dont know about the technicalities but the photos look better in this)

The phone looks really cool and is sure to turn heads. None of my friends want to believe it is really available in reliance only.

It is not RUIM based.

The pack contains KRZR K1m, Battery, Battery door, 128mb Micro SD card, USB data cable, Motorola Phone tools CD, a kind of hand strap that works as a cleaner for your mirror finish outer body in which you can actually see your face more clearly than in LG Shine. That part is the best I've seen in clamshell phones.

It also is pre-loaded with R-world

The PROS : A really good looking phone to carry, Music Player is good(the same as V3m), Speaker Sound is not as good as a sony ericsson walkman series but just a little less, the touch keys are easy to use compared to lg chocolate and samsung metal series phones.

The CONS : I really missed an equalizer, the pack should've had a better Micro SD(maybe 256mb), the interface is same as V3m which i dont quite like as I am a fan of the so called MOTO interface.

THE BOTTOM LINE : All in all a very good phone and according to the limitations we have in CDMA in India this phone is the hottest one to own.

And here's a link of the motorola india website where it shows the KRZR K1m:

http://www.motorola.com/consumer/v/index.j...how=productHome

Edited by superman2ster

While adding new skins I accidentally overwrote contents of the "Moto" skin which is the default skin for the K1M. Can someone please post this skin?

While adding new skins I accidentally overwrote contents of the "Moto" skin which is the default skin for the K1M. Can someone please post this skin?

Were you able to add any new skin that worked please tell me how to do that as the preloaded ones are getting boring now.

i just got the phone, and am in love with it..

always been a nokia fan, and my first motorola, gettig used to the changes, but its very easy if i say so myself.

The only problem i am facing is trying to install the software and making it work... it gets installed but when phone is connected nothing happens..

i just got the phone, and am in love with it..

always been a nokia fan, and my first motorola, gettig used to the changes, but its very easy if i say so myself.

The only problem i am facing is trying to install the software and making it work... it gets installed but when phone is connected nothing happens..

You cannot install any software (i.e. .jar or .jat) as it is not java enabled but BREW enabled.

how do i enable vibration while ringing on this phone

plz help

Vibration while ringing is not available you can either have 'Vibe then ring' or just 'Vibrate'