Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@ksh@T

Motokrzr K1m For Cdma Network

HOWS THE BATTERY LIFE??

Works for me about 2 days with a full charge (which take a little less than 2hrs) with 1hr calling and 7-8 hrs music

While adding new skins I accidentally overwrote contents of the "Moto" skin which is the default skin for the K1M. Can someone please post this skin?

Were you able to add any new skin that worked please tell me how to do that as the preloaded ones are getting boring now.

Use P2KCommander to transfer the files to the set and you are done.

I have about 15 skins and unfortunately one of them had the same name as the default and overwrote the default. So before uploading any new skins I suggest you backup all original skins!

If you succeed please do send the default skins to feeagle99@yahoo.com

Thanks

i just got the phone, and am in love with it..

always been a nokia fan, and my first motorola, gettig used to the changes, but its very easy if i say so myself.

The only problem i am facing is trying to install the software and making it work... it gets installed but when phone is connected nothing happens..

I am trying to add custom games and applications will let you know if I succeed.

While adding new skins I accidentally overwrote contents of the "Moto" skin which is the default skin for the K1M. Can someone please post this skin?

Were you able to add any new skin that worked please tell me how to do that as the preloaded ones are getting boring now.

Use P2KCommander to transfer the files to the set and you are done.

I have about 15 skins and unfortunately one of them had the same name as the default and overwrote the default. So before uploading any new skins I suggest you backup all original skins!

If you succeed please do send the default skins to feeagle99@yahoo.com

Thanks

Where to get P2K commander and please mail me the procedure at:

superman2ster@gmail.com