Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
neonate

Lg Rd6230 Phone

Hello folks

Need some help. Have recently shifted from RD 5130 to RD 6230. I had uploaded my phonebook prior to shifting with the fond hope of downloading it back onto my new phone. However, I cannot find the phone book upload/download function on via R World anymore when accessing it via the new phone.

Please help

Regards

Sorry Rahul...R-World compatibility differs from Handset to Handset. In 5130, you had some more than 200 R world applications supported whereas in 6230, no of Rworld applications supported are somewhere around 30 odd only. And, phonebook upload/ download is not there. The only possible option for you is to do it manually buddy.

you can transfer you phone book from your old handset using LG Sync and then convert it to CVS by using the 'export' and then using the lg sync of rd6230 you can transfer the phonee book to lg rd 6230.

Hello folks

Need some help. Have recently shifted from RD 5130 to RD 6230. I had uploaded my phonebook prior to shifting with the fond hope of downloading it back onto my new phone. However, I cannot find the phone book upload/download function on via R World anymore when accessing it via the new phone.

Please help

Regards

Yeah i too faced the same problem when i upgraded from 5130 to 6230. Alternatively you can visit any LG service center and request to exchange the data they will charge 75-100 rupees.