Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mandrake001

Poor Customer Care From Reliance

Rate Reliance Customer Care  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate Reliance customer care?

• Best
    • Good
    • Average
    • Bad
    • Worst

I think reliance mobile has one of the most pathetic customer services in India (after Spice!).

When you call to customer care, you have to wait for about 1 hour to speak to a customer care executive.

When you send them a mail, you get an automated reply in 2 days and if you are lucky you will get the reply in 4 months!

If you talk to customer care people, they would say it is because of high volume of customers!

I think if Reliance continue this, in future they may loose a considerable amount of market share.

So please rate them !

For simple problems like (de)activation etc they are fairly useful. For complex problems you need to go to guys futher up.

These call center guys are pretty powerless to make decisions and I dont think they dont have managers who take care of anything more than administration.

Worthless people on the phone... I had a very bad experience.

Ya, I think Reliance provides the world's worst customer service.

Oh ya?! Well, try BSNL, etc ...then we can discuss customer care! I'm NOT defending RIM .....im saying real customer care still seems alien in India. It will be very difficult to decide who gets the prize for worst customer care. We have very, very strong contenders in this holy land...

Oh ya?! Well, try BSNL, etc ...then we can discuss customer care! I'm NOT defending RIM .....im saying real customer care still seems alien in India. It will be very difficult to decide who gets the prize for worst customer care. We have very, very strong contenders in this holy land...

Just imagine what kind of service will u get from the people who are getting 6525 or 7525 Per month.....In Reliance Call centres :):Equivocado::Decepcionado:

People who say Reliance have worst call center people should Try calling MTNL helpline.

They talk to you as if they are doing the biggest favour on you by attending your call and you are at their disposable mercy.... :D

I use RIM & BSNL, BSNL has got it's connection problems but CC is even better than RIL as for being less informative and less informed!

People who say Reliance have worst call center people should Try calling MTNL helpline.

They talk to you as if they are doing the biggest favour on you by attending your call and you are at their disposable mercy.... :Riendo:

you are right buddy, sale aise phone uthate hain jaise neend se utha diya ho.

and the tone is like they are having labor pains.

They give the least information possible and then ask you to visit sanchar haat.

These people should not be paid a tenth of the salary they are getting.

Edited by tanveer

For simple problems like (de)activation etc they are fairly useful.

Are they? Since Reliance de-activated my new and fully paid for ZTE Card connection, they and everybody at reliances are being only good at their specility - being useless. BSNL too might be bad, but I almost never need to use their call center, and the only time I tried them I got connected within 3-4 minutes. Reliance - No answer after 45 minutes, and even if they take the call, they are more interested in saying: "I am sorry for having to ask you but have you tried switching the telephone on", and such nonsense. Well! Atleast we customers and these dumb reliance call-center guys are helping Mr. Ambani becoming one of the richest guys in the world :-)

Hi,

Even i agree with you BSNL has the most pathetic customer care... :grin:

Hi,

Even i agree with you BSNL has the most pathetic customer care... :Equivocado:

Last time when I went to BSNL office for bill payment.. I told them I cannot dial 1500 from my Landline..

There were 2 women seating on that counter.. both started looking at each other and started laughing..

By looking at them even I gave them smile and went from there :grin:

^^^

My dear friends I think now a days Reliance is giving proper customer care service to its good postpaid customers only. Those who made prompt payment are getting great service from Reliance. Not only the *333 call is picked up within a minute but also the complaints filed by postpaid customers are treated as urgent for them.

Regards.

And what about pre-paid users ...who can never default? *333 simply isn't connecting ...and it has been this way for months! Effectively, RIM pre-paid has zero customer service!

And they say 80% of mobile users are on pre-paid...!

ya, if u get connected to a *333 in daytime, u might as well consider buying a lottery ticket and hope to win 20 lakhs. the gods must be favouring u that day.

^^^

My dear friends, I somehow agree with Raccoon and ani_meher. Actually Reliance must consider to provide good Customer Care Services to prepaid customers also. They deserve it.

Regards.