Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prathod

Post Counter Not Working

I have observed that after posting a message/reply ur post no does not increase,you can see some of the new members posting and still thier no of post is 0.is there any bug in the forum ?

Posts in the "General Chat" section do not count towards your "No of posts". This is mentioned in the announcement put on the top of the "General Chat" sub-forum

A few months ago, RIMweb.in faced a lot of spam by some users, with the aim to increase their post count. And then we (Admins and Mods) decided to exclude the "General Chat" section from the post count.

@ imranais. If you look at your profile, there is a column in the Active Stats section --> Most Active In. And as per the stats you have posted 6 posts uptill now, and 100% of them are in the "General Chat" section.

Thanks Puneet for that info...

But its sad bec being a non Rim user most of my posts would probably be in "General Chat" section so my post count would rarely tick... :)

Do not worry, post count is not the only measure of your contribution to the board, because had it been the one, I would never have made it to being a "Moderator".

And am sure, you will get opportunities to increase your post count in the other sections too.

Hi, do the posts under general chat count for the post count NOW?

-

Yes, i know it was excluded for sometime, but past 2 or 3 days, it looks like my count increases even when i post under general section

Whats the word?

Yes, it was enabled back from December as part of the contest, so that I could pick more members who post in the General Chat forum as well.

^^^

@Arun

My dear friend that means from January 2007 again posts under General Chat will not be counted.

Am I right ?

Regards.