Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
codecheetah

My Take On 6265

I brought my 6265 for 15500 a couple of days back... my previous handset was LG 6130. The LG handset had totally collapsed due to rough use on my part and I was considering stepping up in any case. I did not read this forum before... I just looked at the reliance website where they were showing off all those handsets... and picked this one... went and brought it. Might I suggest that they have a link called "user reviews"...

My primary motive was the video recoding facility... and as I have that and it works well enough for me... I am happy.

The one minor setback for me is that I can set only one alarm... 6130 allowed for three and I had set them... mon-sat mornings, mon-sat evenings, and sun mornings. but maybe some workaround would be there.

One sad thing is there do not seem to be any "modding" phorums for this peice.

what the last line means? modding phorums?

And yes you can use the scheduler to set multiple alarms - as many as you like, AFAIK.

Enjoooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyy.

i think when he says "modding".. he is refering to tweaking...

And yes you can use the scheduler to set multiple alarms - as many as you like, AFAIK.

Can the scheduler be set to repeating alarms? ie repeating each day, or weekdays etc?

Can the scheduler be set to repeating alarms? ie repeating each day, or weekdays etc?

yes it can be..

1. Create a note

2. Go to options of that note

3. Select "Repeat" option

4. Decide the frequency of repeatance..

as simple as that..

Hi guys!

i also just bought my new Nokia 6265. I was using LG RD6130 earlier. I used a USB data cable to connect to the net.. but with 6265 I am trying to use bluetooth but in vain. I am unable to use it. Can anybody tell me how it is done. As in how to go about installing and using Rconnect thru blue tooth on the 6265.

try :

install bluetooth drivers.

username n passward mobile no without 0.

dialling no : #777

uninstall not used modems n internet connection