Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ashishbabu

Big Problem

I have two lg handset both have number, now i want to interchange both number, so i hv purchased three Handset Change Card and arranged one empty mobile.

When i dial *229<9 digit code> then i got sms from 2811 saying that

Your request could not be processed please contact Customer service.

Is there any process to delete the number from my handset so that i can transfer my number to another mobile.

No need for 3 HCC and one empty mobile. U can do with 2 HCC only. enter the HCCs on each handset, and then do the process on alternate handsets.

Is the LG mobile bought from that 2000 ka free talktime? if yes, they have a 6 months lock in period, so u can't change the number.

No need for 3 HCC and one empty mobile. U can do with 2 HCC only. enter the HCCs on each handset, and then do the process on alternate handsets.

hi ! have u tried with 2 hcc .. i frequently interchange mobiles . if this can be done , then it will save 1 hcc n limitation to have one empty set

I hv contacted with CC they told me that the mobile which have e-recharge can not change their mobile. now the problem is that there is no paper voicher available in my area.

I think if until we have PROMO balance we can't change the number.

for ex. when we recharge our mobile with rs. 49 value voucher it had rs. 20 as promo balance.

Plese i want to change number urgently so please suggest me.

Tons of thanks in advance.

I think u have 2670 or 3330 promotinal balance of 2100 and three monts validity phone.

Right ??

If thats the case just use GSk on promotional offer handset (if only its ok with u to change the number) and than swap easily.

Yes MunnaMobile is LG 5340 with rs. 2100 balance.

actually i want LG 5340 empty that means i want to delete the number from it.

Edited by ashishbabu

Please help me to make my LG RD 5430 empty so that i can transfer my old number in this.

Pleeease :D