Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashoksoft

Kyocera 7135 - The Complete Guide...

Tonight I swear on god ... u can have the pix here For sure :confuse:

Tonight I swear on god ... u can have the pix here For sure :(

I need desperately need the pictures as well... I need to have a phone again.

Hey Friend's ,

got the problem to my Dear Kyo 7135, can anybody post the pics..

Plz yaar & Thanks very Much..

CAn anybody PLZ post here the particular picwhich shows where needs to be soldered or de-soldered for Ky 7135 PLZ... I got the SRCP Problem Friend's.. Waiting since 1 Week... Thanks

Dr Ashok SRCP problem in my 7135 , pl suggest as what has to be done i would like to fix the problem and SELL the handset........Pl Help
Tonight I swear on god ... u can have the pix here For sure :winko:

I need desperately need the pictures as well... I need to have a phone again.

ashok buddy when is ur night gonna come???
still waiting on pics

Ok Guys ... for all there... waiting for the 7135 pics ..

here are they ... at last ... i remembered that i had snapped some pix when i'd opened it..

I dont have all the detailed pics like Dr.Ashok had as before..but though .. it may help you..

The below is the phone .. as it will appear when you'll remove the battery

2005107414767263484_rs.jpg

Now, remove the outer back cover, by removing four screws situated at four corners .. and you'll have this

2005174045844669788_rs.jpg

Remove the first chip (the qualacomm chip) by removing 2 screws situated at the middle corners of the chip...

2005184608009568363_rs.jpg

inverting that first qualcomm chip, wou will see it like this.. now here, you have to do the resoldering stuff, for SRCP problem...

2005145645973889706_rs.jpg

The zoomed image of the above image, showing the exact chip .. which is to be re-soldered to cure SRCP issue

2005144677145546348_rs.jpg

While on the other side, you will see the PDA's chip .. you may clean it with the help of a tooth brush..this chip too can be removed further.. by removing the 2 screen connectors at the top and then gently removing it .. it may give problems at the first trial... but you need not do that, if you are having SRCP problem.. just clean it ..

2005118218509568651_rs.jpg

Thats the phone parts .. lying

2005156848854400255_rs.jpg

So.. when its all over .. fix everything back to its place... and you're done ...

try it .. n tell me how did it go ?

cheers,

Niral!

Edited by sutarianiral

thanks a ton niral ... my HDD crash seems to have removed all that from me ... I have it on one of those online repositories ... still have to search for my pix re ..

thanks a ton anyway !!

cheers

ashok

After de/resoldering the chipset, phone cannot start. It always off. At phone info screen>software, phone software "No Info", prl "No Info".

I tried to enter service mode interface by push light key and click faxmode icon. The screen changed into service mode interface, but nothing appeared at PST server. What am I suppose to do to update the firmware?

Please give me the clue. Thank you.