Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
swetha

Dialing Number To Know My Old Number

Hello I want the Dialing number to find the of my Handset. I had stop using my number from about 1year and didn't remember its number. I contact reliance webword for changing new number in my handset but they told me it is possible if I tell my old number in my handset Can any one please help me.

Thankyou.

Hello I want the Dialing number to find the of my Handset. I had stop using my number from about 1year and didn't remember its number. I contact reliance webword for changing new number in my handset but they told me it is possible if I tell my old number in my handset Can any one please help me.

Thankyou.

First of all you lose ur no if u dont pay ur last bill for 110 days in case of postpaid,and in case of prepaid u lose the no when u dont recharge it for 3 months.

second thing most probably the webworld people can give u the no with the rsn no of the handset.

and if u want a new no u can just use a postpaid or prepaid gsk on your handset to get a new no there is no need to find the old no.

still if u want to know whetrher u can put pre or postpaid no in that set . then pm me the rsn no . i will let u know

@swetha

I think there is no need to remember your old number. Just buy a new GSK and start talking.

Regards.

Thankyou.

you have to buy a new gsk and then you'll get connected to RELIANCE family again but i m not sure if u can get ur old no back as it could have been recycled and given to someone else.....so dont worry buy a new gsk fill the form that come along with it submit it to the web world and ask them to get it activated. then follow the steps mentioned on the GSK to activate that new no. on your handset. as simple as that.

gud luck

Thankyou for your respons. The problem with my handset is that if the typed the gsk(prepaid) then it says please contact reliance customer care. If I am dialing rim cc(*333) then it says please check the number you had dialed.

After buying the gsk you have to submit the documents and one photo with the prepaid form to the webworld/webexpress and have the gsk activated,after the gsk is activated dial *228 and enter the 9 digit pin no on ur gsk card and listen to the voice prompt through out.after that u may be able to use ur handset with the new gsk

After buying the gsk you have to submit the documents and one photo with the prepaid form to the webworld/webexpress and have the gsk activated,after the gsk is activated dial *228 and enter the 9 digit pin no on ur gsk card and listen to the voice prompt through out.after that u may be able to use ur handset with the new gsk

I had submitted every thing but the problem was not solved. I had another rim no with LG 2030. The webworld people told me that even if you the other no cann't be changed to that Nokia 2280. They told me to take anew piece because the phone was blocked.

I had submitted every thing but the problem was not solved. I had another rim no with LG 2030. The webworld people told me that even if you the other no cann't be changed to that Nokia 2280. They told me to take anew piece because the phone was blocked.

GUESS WAT I HAD AN LG RD2230 AND NOW I HAVE THE SAME NO. ON NOKIA2280 WHICH WAS NOT IN USE SINCE THE TIME IT WAS NEWLY LAUNCHED WITH RELIANCE(as after using for two months my bro never cared to recharge it !!).IF I CAN USE A SET ,DEACTIVATED LONG BAK THEN Y CANT U.WHEN I ACTIVATED MY NOKIA AGAIN IT WAS NOT EVEN IN A CONDITION TO CALL *333(whenever i tried the call got disconnected after 3 sec and i was not aware of GSK at that time Sounds SILLY na! but then someone told me about GSK i tried *228 and i saw--"Calling Service Provider"! and finally happy ending with my NOKIA up and running!!) I BELIEVE THEY R ASKING YOU TO BUY A NEW PHONE JUST TO INCREASE SALES THATS IT.WELL YOU CAN CHECK WITH OTHER EXPERIENCED MEMBERS AS WELL.

MOREOVER IF IT IS SAYING CONTACT RELIANCE IT MEANS THAT ITS STILL CONNECTED TO RELIANCE TRY DIALING *228 OR BEST IS THIS BUY A HCC(22Rs) TRY TO TRANSFER THE NO FROM LG TO NOKIA. IT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY ASSISTANCE FROM WEB WORLD.

LETS SEE WAT THEY SAY

GUD LUCK

Edited by Jhony Cage

In that case the 2280 handset which you have is reported lost/stolen/damaged to reliance,the only option u have now is either to have it ruim enabled or use the 2030.Hcc will also not work on the nokia 2280 once its blocked on the reliance database.

@johny cage,even a blocked handset connects to reliance becoz its programmed in such a way that it can only access one network.And my advice to you is dont give advice to people of which u urself are not sure,like the hcc one which is now Rs.25 and not Rs.22

In that case the 2280 handset which you have is reported lost/stolen/damaged to reliance,the only option u have now is either to have it ruim enabled or use the 2030.Hcc will also not work on the nokia 2280 once its blocked on the reliance database.

@johny cage,even a blocked handset connects to reliance becoz its programmed in such a way that it can only access one network.And my advice to you is dont give advice to people of which u urself are not sure,like the hcc one which is now Rs.25 and not Rs.22

I do appologise for that Mr. Prathod.I am really verry-2 sorry.I was just trying to explain wat i experienced.

!!!!"WELL YOU CAN CHECK WITH OTHER EXPERIENCED MEMBERS AS WELL"!!!------I wrote this just coz i wished the person shud get the best possible solution!!!!!

About being "CONNECTED", again I m sorry coz when i was trying to get my nokia up and running it was even not calling *333 and the call was disconnecting without saying anything....I know it was connected to reliance (as it is meant for) otherwise i wud never have been able to get it hooked again to the network. I was just talking about CONNECTED in genral terms.At least in this case its saying "CONTACT CUST CARE"

About HCC again I am sorry as this is something which I was not aware of.

Thanks for updating the info and also for the feed bak

take care

Gandhigiri :Equivocado:

I never claimed I was an experienced member nor was thinking that u were saying that to me,I was just saying that what if the hcc never worked and the other member borrowed a handset from someone and loaded the gsk thinking that the hcc would work.

Also,some problems look same but are different.

Anyways we are just here to discuss,share and solve things not to fight so no hard feelings from my previous post please.

Thankyou.

send a message to 3733 saying "ODR RSNno" ( ODR space RSN No of the handset), you will get a message giving the mobile no and the activation date. If the No on your set is dead, it will say no record fetched. You can do this form any reliance phone

^^^

i think "ODR" works only on non nokia instruments...

^^^

ODR works for nokia handsets also :(

^^^

Ya thats right. ODR do works with NOKIA.

^^^

How i am able to know my RSN no if i have R-Uim ?

Is the no. printed on R-Uim is RSN or RSN changes if i use HCC ?

Edited by sonu_6026

^^^

How i am able to know my RSN no if i have R-Uim ?

Is the no. printed on R-Uim is RSN or RSN changes if i use HCC ?

The No. Printed on your RUIM is the RSN No. of the RUIM. which is reflected on the Reliance Network.

If you use HCC and transfer your No. to a new handset or RUIM, then the network will reflect your New Handset RSN or New RUIM RSN.

But I feel you cannot use HCC on RUIM anymore. :NOTriste:

Just Give it a try. :(

Edited by mmjain

plzz plz plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzzz can anybody tell me my samsung mobile number ....i cannot activate new once on it...my rsn blocked thats why i want to open my rsn plzz can anybody tell me my number..my rsn numbers is

RSSHSA000854766..

plzzz tell me i am very sad....