Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
swetha

Software For Enabling R-uim Slot In Nokia

My father was using Gtran phone which is rium enabled. The battery of the phone was dead and the charger was also not working. I tried for its battery, every one says that the battery of the phone will not be availble in the market. So can any one please give me the software for enabling the R-Uim Slot for Nokia 2280 and Nokia 2112. So that he can use his R-uim in his old Nokia 2280 or 2112.

Thankyou.

The software to enable ruim in nokia or any phones require expensive hardware and it would be good if you go to your local mobile repair shop and ask him to flash your phone to enable ruim slot.

He may charge around Rs.250 for doing it.

The software to enable ruim in nokia or any phones require expensive hardware and it would be good if you go to your local mobile repair shop and ask him to flash your phone to enable ruim slot.

He may charge around Rs.250 for doing it.

I had enquired about this in a near by city from about 3months, but they all says that they do not have that software to enabling R-Uim slot. Can you suggest me where this can be done in Andhra Pradesh.

I have no idea about andhra pradesh,maybe any member on the forum from Andhra pradesh may be able to help you.I think there should be many people doing it in Hyderabad.Btw where in Andhra are you located.

Or just see if you can persuade the Nokia CDMA repair centre chap (I'm not quite sure if it is the same as priority centre... coz i've never gone down over there ... at least for my work)

to flash the phone with a RH-17 (the file is freely available ... ) but the hardware needed for the flashing is not ...

cheers

ashok

Ill suggest u to sell ur 2112 to someone and buy one TATA RUIM ready

2112. Dont go for flashing and all as thats something illegal ur doing.

p.s Reliance 2112 ruim is blocked by hardware as well.

Edited by munnamobile

The best solution is given by Munnamobile,go for a new handset and get peace of mind with one year of warranty by nokia.

The best solution is given by Munnamobile,go for a new handset and get peace of mind with one year of warranty by nokia.

Can anybody tell me where can i get RUIM enabled in Bangalore

Do you have tata indicom service in Banglore ??? if yes. .. pick up one of their darn handsets :D

hi can i use my nokia 6630 on reliance sim

can it be put so that relioanc connects may work on it as welll

Yes surely you can use reliance sim on 6630,but you will have to wait for some more time as reliance is coming out with its gsm services only in the second half of 2007 :Sorprendido:

jokes apart this sim will work on rel cdma network only and even if you put it in your 6630 you wont be able to access any network.

Can anybody tell me where can i get RUIM enabled in Bangalore

hi srini,

here in mumbai i'm getting nokia 6225 cdma ruim enabled from gray mkt for around 4.5k or so. also i'm planning to visit Bangalore on 14th feb' 07.

let me know if u wan i can get the exact pricing & stuff for u .

thanks

chandraprakash.lohar

My father was using Gtran phone which is rium enabled. The battery of the phone was dead and the charger was also not working. I tried for its battery, every one says that the battery of the phone will not be availble in the market. So can any one please give me the software for enabling the R-Uim Slot for Nokia 2280 and Nokia 2112. So that he can use his R-uim in his old Nokia 2280 or 2112.

Thankyou.

hi

here in mumbai i'm getting nokia 6225 cdma ruim enabled from gray mkt for around 4.5k or so.let me know if u wan i can get the exact pricing & stuff for u .

thanks

chandraprakash.lohar

Flashing is not At all Illegal only Chaning ESN is

Go ahead and flash with the RH-17-RUIM.nfp and flash it with UFX Box or the repair guy can look after

I had changed my 5 3125 Companies Handset to RUIM Based for Conveniance of RUIM becuase our heavy use Drains Battery too much

i have located a person who can enable ruim on my 6235 but handset will show TATA but will work on Reliance RUIM.

will rworld wrk on my handset after flash?

UFX is Flashing Kit which cost 250 Dollors

I know a Guy who Flashes so many Handset using this Kit

You dont have to Buy one, but only locate any guy who have this Kit. We can Easily get RUIM based Firmware for any Nokia CDMA Handset from Net

So we can give this firmware to Repair guy and Ask him to flash it for us.

Understand one thing

You will loose R-World in New Handset and I could do reenable after so many Trick using Diego 3.09 (Nokia SOftware for CDMA Phone)

if u got rworld by many trick then friend we r here to distribute our knowledge not to hide . ok so give that trick by which it help other . and if u want to hide that trick then plz leave forum becoz ur not for here.........................

@Anil

My dear friend, Hetal is a very senior member of Rimweb and you should give him full respect as he has given Rimweb a lot. Who says that he is hiding anything. Please search the forum and then you will get to know what Hetal has done for members of Rimweb.

I'm sure that you really feel sorry after searching the forum.

And in the future never ever blame any member if you are not 100% sure.

Regards.

if u got rworld by many trick then friend we r here to distribute our knowledge not to hide . ok so give that trick by which it help other . and if u want to hide that trick then plz leave forum becoz ur not for here.........................

@Anil

My dear friend, Hetal is a very senior member of Rimweb and you should give him full respect as he has given Rimweb a lot. Who says that he is hiding anything. Please search the forum and then you will get to know what Hetal has done for members of Rimweb.

I'm sure that you really feel sorry after searching the forum.

And in the future never ever blame any member if you are not 100% sure.

Regards.

I agree with u kamal .

Hetal have given us a lot and till now giving us.

brother there is no softwre for enabling rim slot in 2112 and 2280 but its a device known as flasher which is used for flashing try to go to market . or if u have ufs flasher then use that file rh-57 version o190v0100.nep and .lfp then its ruim slot enable ok

We know this, and where u showing it off bro??

we @ rimweb have crossed many milestones when u so called flasher guys didn't even exist.

so respect others and gain.

Here we share and care. no blame game whatsoever.

Keep it coming.

My 3125 is dead or what i dont know cuz it shows sometimes CONTACT SERVICE, switches on displays red & white backlight & again switches off, some tome even shows the standby screen. Can it be brought back to life pleaseeeeeee help all the techies.

My 3125 is dead or what i dont know cuz it shows sometimes CONTACT SERVICE, switches on displays red & white backlight & again switches off, some tome even shows the standby screen. Can it be brought back to life pleaseeeeeee help all the techies.

I think it is a firmware problem. Flashing the phone may help.

Edited by Asit