Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sohail

Sos!help!help!sos!

HI i am a silent member of rim of rimweb

the problem is that after seeing some settings code i resetted my nokia 3125 to factory setting all the contacts are lost and the network settings are also gone please help me. immedate help needed.my phone is always searching network.

you wont be able to get back the Contact settings,but u will get back the network,the easiest way to get it back is to go to the nearest nokia service center.

I live in a city where there is no nokia service center nearby can any one online help me about the settigs so that i can atleast register my mobile with reliance and can i obtain the same ph no after registring it with reliance and one more thing i have a LG RD2030 can i copy all the settings of LG to NOKIA so that i can register it with reliance. The nearest webworld said that if i can obtain the settings to register with reliance he can help me.Please help uregently

By resetting the phone you must have deleted the tun files of the phone so u wont be able to do the settings manually,for that you would need to upload tun files and prl files to your phone to get the network back using cable and software that is diego or phoenix for nokia phones.

If you have both (cable and software) then I may be able to guide you.

I have the cable but dunno from where to get theese softwares

I have CA 42 cable but i dont have these softwares

Just by googling I found this link to download Diego 03, if it helps.

http://rapidshare.de/files/11283589/Diego_03_03.zip.html

you need to have dku5,

mukeshqoel can u help me in this case its very urgent

mukeshqoel can u help me in this case its very urgent

I again say the best option for you is to go any mobile repairing shop and tell them to upload the tun files and have the phone running,its better to give them a few hundreds and get things working.

dont try to do things on your own again,you can make the phone totally dead.Remember your using codes which were on the forum (which are with warning), gave you all these problems.

I agree but here there is no one having all those files they say that u bring files for us and we will do it for u and one said that its better that i show it to a qualified person as all the repairers here dont know much about cdma

By tommorrow i will be able to arrange DKU 5 please in brief post the method to restore all the files

By tommorrow i will be able to arrange DKU 5 please in brief post the method to restore all the files

Ok,here is the procedure....

Take one perfect nokia phone any model like 2280,3105 etc connect it using phoenix and go to file>open product>cdma ams,after the product is selected press goto troubleshooting>rf>read parameters.In the read parameter window press "read current" box down on the right hand side,then save this file as abc.tun

after that goto cdma>prl, again press read from phone and then save the prl file as reliance.prl on ur computer.

to save more trouble u can even go to cdma>phone settings and press "read all from phone" box,have patience here as it may take upto 2-3 mins to read the phone and your pc may look like its freezed,once you get the settings of the phone press save to file box and save it as reliance.pri

now you have the tun,prl and pri file.now close the product and connect your faulty phone and do the same thing but in this case you will have to press load file from your pc and then select write to phone option.

be careful not to write anything on the good phone.

after doing all this restart your phone and your network will be back.

after that go to the webworld and ask them for your min no and enter it on the phone by using *3001#12345# in this case your phone wont be asking you the spc code becoz your phone has been resetted.

for the tun file you can even use tata phone but for the prl file you need a nokia phone with reliance network.

Regards

Pankaj Rathod.

Edited by prathod

Can this procedure be done with DKU5 by putting tata settings in nokia 3125 (reliance) :Riendo: .

Can this procedure be done with DKU5 by putting tata settings in nokia 3125 (reliance) :D .

Surely you can do it,if you load tata prl and some channel changes then you will be getting tata network on the phone and in most cases when you dial *228 you will hear a tata prompt asking you for your 14 digit startup no,because tata activation does not require the handset to be preregistered in their database like reliance

Wow. thats really good Pankaj Rathod. Keep it up, man. A very good writeup. Keep up the great work.

Wow. thats really good Pankaj Rathod. Keep it up, man. A very good writeup. Keep up the great work.

Thanks

Thanks Pankaj for all your help.But i think that the option of going to Nokia Service Center is better. I will send my phone to PUNE for repairing. 1 thing i want to ask u that my phone is out of warranty so what will be the app charges of repairing, and in the SPC menu there is a option Programmed if i can do anything to extend the warranty so i could get it done for free.(like putting a new date in the option)

Thanks Pankaj for all your help.But i think that the option of going to Nokia Service Center is better. I will send my phone to PUNE for repairing. 1 thing i want to ask u that my phone is out of warranty so what will be the app charges of repairing, and in the SPC menu there is a option Programmed if i can do anything to extend the warranty so i could get it done for free.(like putting a new date in the option)

You will have to tell the service center people that you have pressed some code accidently and the network is gone becoz of that,otherwise those people will give you all type of craps saying network ic is gone and like that and try to make a big bill,otherwise normally they would charge you upto Rs.450 for restoring the files.

Ps:There is no option for changing the activation date of the handset unless it is flashed for ruim or reflashed using some other flash version. you can see the activation date by pressing *#837#,even if u manage to change the date the nokia care people will know the approx date with the Esn in their database.

Edited by prathod

Thanks Pankaj for all ur help and guidance. Thank You VERY MUCH.

Regards

Sohail

@prathod thanks for ur reply but i want Ruim flashing with DKU5 :help:

You cannot flash with dku5 cable,

For flashing you need some expensive hardware which won't be feasible for flashing a few handsets.Also for flashing you need some expertise or else you can render your handless useless.

For flashing nokia handset,its better to take it to a mobile repair shop and have it ruim flashed where you will be spending only Rs.200/300 rather then spending 10k to 15k for the flashing hardware.

I agree its fun to do things yourself,but there are some limitations also :clap:

From where can I get phoenix software?

can I flash RWORLD on my 6235 myself.